Who would you want to spend a day in WDW with??

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I JUST NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING REALLY... there is NO ONE here at work in my department. I am entirely alone and haven't spoken to anyone in hours... I am in like desperate need for human contact. Plus i haven't slept more than 4 hours in the past 4 nights... so I am absolutely drained, exhausted... and very bored... sooooo this is the only thread I could think of...???

I just saw Wedding Crashers last night, and I honestly think I fell in love with Rachel McAdams... i might have to break up with my gf of 4 years to go on a quest to find rachel mcadams... ok maybe not, but... for that reason, I would choose her. She's not just gorgeous, her character in Wedding Crashers is just a fantastic and likeable person.

If I couldn't choose an attractive female to spend a day in the park with, I think I'd have to say...

Either Larry Legend himself (just want to spend a day with the man, being in WDW probably wouldnt be overly exciting)... so for WDW purposes... hmmmmmmmm I don't know... Rachel McAdams is my numero uno though, and then soon after would have to be the likes of... any girl who's a friend of Hugh Hefners... :lol: :slurp: :lol:

I DONT KNOW IM BORED LETS GET SOME REPLIES SO I HAVE AT LEAST SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!

EVEN IF YOU THINK THIS IS DUMB, OR I'M DUMB, OR IF YOU ARE FURIOUS ABOUT THE SPELLING OF "DEFENETLY" JUST REPLY! :lol:

tigsmom

Who would I want to spend the day with in WDW? My crazy arsed friends from here. We would take ove the parks and have a great time for ourselves.
One huge WDWMAGIC meet! :lol:

Oh, and spelling deafinateleey counts around here! :D

M:SpilotISTC12

I hear you. Im at home and nobody is around and im bored. i would have to go with my girlfriend cuz she is just so amazing and to have her and disney at the same time would be heaven.

DLP Fan

Walt. Just to see what he thought of the place and to see his face on something like Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror!

barnum42

Away from Planet reality I'd love to hear Walt's views on thing.

On planet reality, I'm with Tigsmom - a big mess o' WDW Magic members :D

lebeau

1 person?

I can't wait to take my daughter. But she's only 2 months old. So, that'll have to wait a few years.

If I were going right now, my wife would be my number 1 answer. But she wouldn't want to leave the baby and honestly she gets bored with WDW pretty quickly.

So, after she said "no" (which she definitely would right now) I'd invite my brother who's probably more into WDW than anyone else I know right now.

Safari Giraffe

tigsmom said:
Who would I want to spend the day with in WDW? My crazy arsed friends from here. We would take ove the parks and have a great time for ourselves.
One huge WDWMAGIC meet! :lol:

Oh, and spelling deafinateleey counts around here! :D

Sound like a great idea but.......I would have to go with my husband as being #1 because we have such a wonderful time together while we are there. It is truly our "Happy Place".:)

Mystic

It would either be my mom, who has gone with me the last 3 times and is coming on the next trip or my best friend who is just as Disney nuts as I am. :animwink: You know who you are :wave:

JKovach

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Yeah well me and Big Al (Big Al being my girlfiend... names allie, but she's Big Al... not big tho.... hahaha)... ANYWHOOOOOOO

we have a great time in Disney together, I was just kidding, if I had one legitimate chance to go to Disney and take any one person, dead, alive, celebrity, a nobody... whoeever, I'd definitely take her. I'd have to, I'd be nothing without her in my life and she really changed my entire life around from the moment I met her...

AND SHE'S A HUGE SOX FAN!!!!!!! but her roommate is a yankee fan... so we boooo her

I was just talking, lets go away from reality, away from... people we personally know, for sake of interest in who people would wanna go with

AND WALT CANNOT BE SAID... cuz I think almost everyone would choose Walt... so besides him

oh yeah, i might have to switch it to Kenny Chesney, cuz all my friends are goin to see him at Gilette tomorrow... and well I turned the ticket down three months ago, and i am absolutely hating myself for it...

I LOVE CHESNEY!!!! WHATS MY DEAL... WHO TURNS DOWN CHESNEY TICKETS.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:xmas:

MommytoMJM

Ok, no laughing......

Friends here at the Magic, Off duty CM friends, Walt himself, my grandma (deceased) and my mom (with MJ the grand kid in tow)

Disnycrazy

I would want to spend the day in disney not even a day a week in Disney with my Husband's Family (his father's side) because they are all such wonderful people. Especially being we don't see them that often to be able to spend a week with all of them exclusively would be a great thing. :D

tigsmom

Safari Giraffe said:
Sound like a great idea but.......I would have to go with my husband as being #1 because we have such a wonderful time together while we are there. It is truly our "Happy Place".:)

Nope, my hubby just tolerates our Disney mania... he finances our habit as long as we go to the beach for him. :lol:

Carolwood

Without a doubt my family, howevah I think it would really be neat to take Walt on a tour of his parks and see his reaction to the World he never got to see...can you imagine!

GenerationX

I love going with my wife and kids! However, none of them can keep up with me (I never tire and sleep only a few short, but efficient hours each night). To answer the question: right now, my wife. In a few years, whichever one of my sons becomes the hyper Disney maniac I am.

Hey JKovach , I just saw Wedding Crashers last night, also!! Funny a** movie, I loved it! :D ...Anyways, I'd LOVE to spend a day at Walt Disney World with the one and only Adam Sandler! :lol: He's so funny I know I'd be laughing the whole day

Laura

tigsmom said:
Nope, my hubby just tolerates our Disney mania... he finances our habit as long as we go to the beach for him. :lol:

My husband just tolerates it too LOL. He'll come around eventually.

One day I'd like to go down with just my sister because she'd go on every ride with me and we could go at a super fast pace through all the parks. Or I'd like to do another Disney cruise with just my husband someday - he loved that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom