Who works for Disney?

calicommando

Original Poster
This may have been talked about before, but I've never seen it. I'm just curious. Who here works or has worked for Disney, and what do/did you do? I'm just trying to figure out who I'm talking to on here.

Tim G

This may have been talked about before, but I've never seen it. I'm just curious. Who here works or has worked for Disney, and what do/did you do? I'm just trying to figure out who I'm talking to on here.
Don't expect anyone from management to come forward... :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Alot of times, you can tell by reading the persons profile. :wave:

Some people really don't want it known that they do/did, but you can pickup on it !

Kristi Kay

I did the CP back in 2003 and worked as Fantasia Mini Golf

Then I was a Campus Rep for their College prgram for a while

Now I'm looking to move back to the mouse Sept. 1!!

Joepic

I did the CP back in 2003 and worked as Fantasia Mini Golf

Then I was a Campus Rep for their College prgram for a while

Now I'm looking to move back to the mouse Sept. 1!!

What role was Fantasia Mini Golf under? What did you do and how did you like it?

Kristi Kay

:sohappy: It was under recreation. I think my offical job title was recreation hostess.

I loved it b/c it's a pretty small group of people. The became my Florida family. The job is easy and a lot of fun...you have to adjust to the heat b/c your outside all day long, but other than that it was wonderful!

You do a mix of things- taking guest money, explaining the courses to them, size them for putters, keep the course clean, sell soda and candy....

I really ejoyed my time there.

Used2BePluto

My screen name says it all. One of the several "claims to fame" is that I was the first Pluto to be located in Mexico, once the suits decided that it was ok to have characters in EPCOT. Another claim, since I could still perform though I was crying (at times) in my costume, I usually was asked to do specials for medically challenged (terminally ill, physically deformed, etc) children. One of the others that usually got asked/volunteered was my roommate who played Mickey's girlfriend.

My screen name says it all. One of the several "claims to fame" is that I was the first Pluto to be located in Mexico, once the suits decided that it was ok to have characters in EPCOT. Another claim, since I could still perform though I was crying (at times) in my costume, I usually was asked to do specials for medically challenged (terminally ill, physically deformed, etc) children. One of the others that usually got asked/volunteered was my roommate who played Mickey's girlfriend.

I'm glad you posted this. I've always wondered how characters and their friends could handle those challenges...I don't think I have what it takes. I'd be a wreck. Every time I see an interaction like this I'm amazed by the poise and genuine love the characters express. So thank you for all the happiness you've brought!

BTW, we love Pluto in my family. DD is 5 and one of the best character experiences she ever had was with Pluto at AK. He made such a fuss over her little stuffed dog (the child does not go anywhere without a stuffed animal).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom