Who makes the Magic Bands?

RScottyL

So, I assume these bands are RFID bands!

It would be cool to use them to do other stuff when you leave Disney!

Maybe there are RFID door locks for your home you can get and use them to unlock and open, like you did your hotel room door!

From a tech standpoint, I know RFID is used for a lot of stuff, so who knows what you can do!

BrerJon

Unless you're trying to get something like Midway Mania on Christmas Day, everything at every time should still be available when you need it.

When was the last time you were able to get same day for 7 Dwarfs, or Toy Story Mania, on *any* day, not just Christmas? If you go to a kiosk and want to ride those same day the Cast Members will just laugh at you.

I sometimes think those defending Fastpass+ bookings and claiming it hasn't had a negative impact have never actually had to use them.

Bairstow

When was the last time you were able to get same day for 7 Dwarfs, or Toy Story Mania, on *any* day, not just Christmas? If you go to a kiosk and want to ride those same day the Cast Members will just laugh at you.

I sometimes think those defending Fastpass+ bookings and claiming it hasn't had a negative impact have never actually had to use them.

Should have been more clear-
I wasn't referring to same-day reservations. From the way @wendysue was talking I'm assuming she hasn't left yet.

copcarguyp71

Thread from the dead!

You tried rescheduling yet on the app?
Takes all of 2 minutes and can be done day of, on the fly.
Unless you're trying to get something like Midway Mania on Christmas Day, everything at every time should still be available when you need it.

What of those of us who go away on vacation to get away from our phones, laptops, tablets, apps and personal electronica? I am tied to my dang phone and customers all year long and my time away is just that...time away. Their idea of vacationing in this regard just does not work for us...maybe for some, but not us.

Bairstow

What of those of us who go away on vacation to get away from our phones, laptops, tablets, apps and personal electronica? I am tied to my dang phone and customers all year long and my time away is just that...time away. Their idea of vacationing in this regard just does not work for us...maybe for some, but not us.

Probably a vanishingly small number of us, since people are increasingly using their smartphones as their primary vacation cameras.
I know I do.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

There is always stand by. I rode 7DMT twice on my October trip this year. Wait time was posted as 60 minutes but each time we waited 35 minutes at the most. The only pain in the butt attraction if you do not have a FP is Toy Story Mania, and it was a pain before FP+. Hence, the expansion of it.

G00fyDad

dust-off.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom