Who makes the Magic Bands?

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
Hey, I feel like this was already mentioned somewhere in this forum, but I searched and I still can't seem to find it. Does anyone here still know who the manufacturer is for the Magic Bands? It's driving me crazy that I can't remember the name of the company.

Thank you if you can help! :)

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
They are made by a handful of kindergarten aged children of illegal immigrants that live in shanties located just out of eyeshot of Pop Century. They are paid by brief cessations from the continual whippings when the magic band quota is reached. For legal reasons they were incorporated, but for the life of me I can't recall the name either.

ezralou

Ours just arrived today! The only copyright I see is Disney, so I cannot easily tell looking at the band or package. I will say they are more substantial than I pictured. Looking forward to trying these out 12/4 to 12/14!

G00fyDad

The bands are likely made from a major textile manufacturer in China. The place may make all sorts of different things and this could just be another item they make. I have checked all of the FCC documents from Disney on these and it does not mention a manufacturer anywhere. It lists a Synapse Strategic Product Development LCC as the testing facility, but no manufacturer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom