Who loves Tomorrowland?

xstechbabe

Original Poster
Well I know I do.

I hope you all will visit our site for and about Tomorrowland Cast Members and Attractions. It is by the cast for the cast and guests. We take great pride in Tomorrowland and with a little time we hope to have a nice page going. The page will showcase the Attractions and the Attractions Cast Members. Please stop by and sign the guestbook because you matter and can make a diffrence!! Tell us what you would like to see!

http://takeoff.to/tomorrowland

Astro orbiter 1

Hey Catherine,

Good luck with the web site, I think it's a great idea. Let me know if you need any help or want me to take some pictures with the digital camera.

Ricky (your fellow Tomorrowland cast memeber)

xstechbabe

Original Poster
Some pictures of chamber would be nice :) Raphael, Deigo, Ashley and I tried the other day but we don't think they will turn out.

Fancy meeting you here!!

Briar Rose

Hey Catherine!
I love the website! I signed your guestbook so look for me:animwink: I plan to be back to Tomorrowland for many visits so don't think you're rid of me yet! I miss you guys though! Let me know if you need anything 'K'?

Luv ya:sohappy:
Cindy

free9

good luck with the site....i will be sure to stop by as often as i can....... my son and i love tommorow land....

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Epcot is my fav

I would love to work at Tomorrowland it is such a great part of the Magic Kingdom....i would 1st want to work at Buzzlightyear Spcae Ranger Spin.....then maybe TTA

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Main Street USA
I hope your site turns out nice. Tomorrowland is one of my favorite places in all of WDW.

Nice site....but...
Eeeek! :eek: Bravenet and there endless pop-ups... get a different host..lol

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by xstechbabe
I would but we are a not for profit site so we have no money and we work for disney, so we have no money

ok...I am just saying... there are better "free" hosting sites out there with fewer pop-ups... like Geocities. :) Bravenet is one of the worst when it come to pop-ups :) :wave:

mickey04

On a very minor proof-reading note, Carousel of Progress is spelled with 1 r not 2. However, Cinderella's Golden Carrousel is spelled with 2. (Go figure)

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how it turns out.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom