• The Doctor (Holographic)

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Phlox

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • McCoy (Urban)

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

TB4244

Picardo, he's the best in my opinion, but then I didn't like him much in Stargate. But his cameo in First Contact was great - "This isn't part of my program! I'm a doctor, not a doorstop."

I had a debate about Bashir or Pulaski, but I think Bashir wins the worst doctor prize. I wanted to throttle him.

StarWarsGirl

Some of my favorite Doctor moments:
9d32fb682f5d8b6fd3a76e5590bdf024.jpg

star_trek_voyager_the_doctor_not_a_dragon_slayer__by_ent2pri9se-d5tuk1q.jpg

That time he started shrinking...
star-trek-voyager-doctor-opera-217.jpg

Jahona

Oh this is a hard one to choose a favorite doctor. I liked most of them. I think if I had to choose one it would be Robert Picardo. I just love him as an actor and he added a lot to the voyager cast.

Sage of Time

Bones. De played the character amazingly well in the series and even better in the movies. You could really feel him aging and growing into it.

Honorable mention to Crusher for being the most competent and the best at her job. And she's hot.

Phlox is also a lot of fun. Acting is a little... pompous, though.

Can't stand EMH and Bashir, though.

Another piece of Trivia, had Enterprise continued for another season (it didn't, it was abruptly cut during mid-production of Season 4, which is why it comes to such a quick ending), Berman's plans for the Phlox were quite interesting. We were, supposedly, going to see him return home to Dunablua (sp) and learn a lot more about him, his family, and his spotted history (which, is never touched upon in the series prior). Shame.
That's a real shame.

Generations was just okay, too convoluted of a plot, though. I liked Insurrection, though it wasn't nearly as good as First Contact. And Nemesis was just bad. Can't believe they killed off Data.

They kinda didn't. He's back in the comic books that introduce ST09 through the TNG cast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom