Who is you’re favorite Imagineer (Past or Present)?

Animaniac93-98

Dorothea Redmond (or maybe Claude Coats). Some of her work:

1627343219700.png

1627343086193.png

1627342901289.png

1627342978558.png

1627342939755.png

1627342997168.png

Figments Friend

Yes, please....and thank you.

Thread win.

❤️

Once had the pleasure of viewing one of her original concept paintings up close and in person at Disneyland's Club 33 lounge.
It was pointed out to me during a memorable visit and it's one of many memories from that amazing evening.

:)
-

Last edited:

CaptinEO

This thread has got me thinking, I believe it's intentional that Disney does not want to have "celebrity imagineers" anymore like Tony Baxter or Joe Rhode. They don't want to pay high salaries and single out their star players for the competition to snatch up.

Scott Towbridge is probably the last one to be named.

This thread has got me thinking, I believe it's intentional that Disney does not want to have "celebrity imagineers" anymore like Tony Baxter or Joe Rhode. They don't want to pay high salaries and single out their star players for the competition to snatch up.

Exactly. Right.

DLR92

That is extremely disappointing Disney would think this way. These people made the company a highly respected company regarding their amusement park quality.

lazyboy97o

Ya know… sure would be nice if there was a credits list for each theme park attraction produced or an attraction database available similar to IMDb.
Credits are a requirement to receive a Thea Award and included in the event program. Obviously it isn’t every attraction and there are omissions, often with vendors, but it’s better than nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom