Who is the most under utilized character at WDW?

Most underutilized character(s) at WDW in your opinion

• Donald/Daisy Duck

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Chip and Dale

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Goofy

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Pluto

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Tinkerbell

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 29 31.9%

• Total voters

Jerm

Other ws my vote cause how could anyone forget Gurgi!!!! At one time he had his own lil food window but that is long gone and NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING with him is made anymore. Actaully the whole cast from BC other then the Horned King and Creeper on a pin or two nothing has been done with them. I was looking in a book of movie posters from a few years ago and BC was not even listed as ever coming out!!!!!! Come on people munches and crunches......anyone :cry:

J

Herk

Either Stich :sohappy: :sohappy: or Herkules :sohappy: :sohappy:

Not however any more character products/rides/etc. for any Disney Prince or Princess :fork: :fork: :fork:
As I say burn it all.

MKCP 1985

Chip & Dale, Pluto and Goofy are utilized to the max, almost to the point of oversaturation.

I voted "other." I like the fact WDE is getting more characters out in the park as detailed in a couple threads ("3 Pigs" for one). If you want me to be specific, I'll say "Roger Rabbit and associated characters." ;)

WDWScottieBoy

I would love to see the characters from Brother Bear around the parks. I think they are under-utilized, if they are even utilized in the first place. It's also one of the greatest under-rated movies Disney has put out.

I don't think they could do anything with Tinkerbell because of her size though. It's one reason you only see her during Wishes and nothing else!

GoofyFan1

I'd have to say Stitch. :lookaroun :lol:

I really said Goofy. In the last two visits, I've only seen him as a meet and greet once. Maybe I have bad timing or something.

My daughter would love to see some of the Gargoyles.

Yenfid

I love Donald, but I would love to see more Jungle Book or Robin Hood Merch. Baloo is the man. I also would like to see more of odd characters on stuff. Like a Mrs. Potts shirt or a Black Cauldren something!

KimPossible

What about Jiminy Cricket?? He's a very loveable character we never see out and about. He's also on a very small bit of merchandise.

I'd also like to see Maleficent andThe Evil Queen of more mechandise and meeta and greets. You see the once an awhile but they are such awesome characters that they should be around more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom