Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bill Murray

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Scrooge McDuck

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

DarkImage4

Original Poster
At this time of year, I always get into some kind of conversation about who is "THE" best Scrooge. I'm curious what you all think...

Alistair Sim
Albert Finney
Patrick Stweart
George C. Scott
Michael Caine
Mr. Magoo
Bill Murray
Scrooge McDuck

Remember we're talking about the way Scrooge was portrayed, not the version of A Christmas Carol as a whole (that's for another poll)....

tiggerlover1971

darn it I cant vote I have two that i love because they are different Bill murray because its a funny version and Patrick Stewart because I thought he was great as a classic scrooge

WDWFREAK53

Gotta vote for Albert Finney on this one...

(I feel that this is the best version of "A Christmas Carol" ever made though :) )

(Muppet Christmas Carol is up there too)

EchoOfOphelia

I answered George C. Scott for the simple reason that I hate that man... I think that Patrick Stewart acted the part best, but I just adore him so much I can't possibly think of him as a "bad" man. He's so hot! Kisses to my Patrick! :kiss:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWspider
But Scrooge became one of the best loved characters in town in the end. :animwink:

Yeah... and he gave that boy a shilling, to go buy him a hooke.... er... I mean a goose... :lol: :lookaroun :lol:

BigNorm

It's a toss up between Bill Murray and Scrooge McDuck. I like them both. They're both such apart of the holidays for me. Hard to say which is better.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I voted for Bill Murray...:lol:

Here is why... He reminds me of soooo many TV execs I have delt with in real life... :lol: and Scrooged is the modern day scrooge movie.

Plus Bill and his brothers are from here.

I like it, and I try to catch it every time its on cable :) :sohappy: :xmas:

EchoOfOphelia

Originally posted by DMC-12
I voted for Bill Murray...:lol:

Here is why... He reminds me of soooo many TV execs I have delt with in real life... :lol: and Scrooged is the modern day scrooge movie.

Plus Bill and his brothers are from here.

I like it, and I try to catch it every time its on cable :) :sohappy: :xmas:

Hey Jerry! I know someone who grew up with Bill Murray here in Chicago! She says he's the exact same person he was back then, just taller :)

Tim G

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Well, even though Scrooged is one of my favorite B-movies I gotta say Scrooge McDuck. I mean, he IS Scrooge for a reason!!

This is not a poll option, but I can't resist to say Michael Eisner. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom