Who is more Excited?

real mad hatter

Good Morning Disney People. This is a question for families going to WDW this year.We have just one son [14] my best buddy,anyway this trip he didn't want to get involved too much on the planning side,Iam ok with that,but I've just realised that Iam more excited than he is about our vacation.Do other families have this scenario,hope I've spelt that correct,that the adults get more excited than their children?or is it an age thing?where he's now a teenager and Altho he's looking forward to Disney,he's not as excited as myself.:sohappy:

Kita79

My daughter is definitely the most excited about the trip even we both have never been to Disney world. I made the mistake of telling her too soon. We don't leave for our trip until the end of October 2012 and she brings it up every single day some how lol. I think everyone around us knows that she is going to Disney World for her 5th birthday and if you don't know, she is going to tell u.:ROFLOL: Im pretty excited to see her reactions to everything.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Oh I know my husband and I are nuts. Two years ago we took the entire family, sisters, kids, my parents. They were all looking forward to it, but it just wasn't the same intensity as the hubs and I. As for my son, at three he thinks its the greatest thing ever at the moment and is constantly asking if today is the day we go.

So you are dif not alone

Upvote 0

Disney61

Our whole family are Disney junkies. I think one of the things that has helped keep our 15 year old son's intensity for Disney strong is that he gets to hang out with friends he made at the Wilderness Lodge 4 years ago (our families go the same week in July every year). :)

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

In my family I do the planning (decide the dates, book the room and check out which parks have the early hours so we go elsewhere) and other then that, we go free style. I am always talking about Disney and our 'next' trip and my 26 year old son is the one that reminds me which countdown day it is and says we need to stay longer. I tell him that 2 weeks is enough! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom