Who is Mickey's #2?

JimboJones123

Original Poster
If Mickey were to retire or take a break (stranger promotions have happened in the past -- is Barbie and Ken still on the splits) who would become the WDW Icon?

Would Minnie step up (GIRL POWER)?
Could Donald have the self control to lead?
Is Goofy there enough upstairs to be in charge?
Would it go to the dogs (Pluto)?
Or are the Fab 5 to connected. Would it be a total new direction.

Would Stitch (here come the flames) finally take the top spot for the world? Could it be a Chipmunkian Coup?
Would Cinderella finally take her throne seriously?
Going along with current themes -- will the Pirates finally overthrow the monarchy?

How about Oswald making his WDW Debut and Mickey passing the torch back?

Anybody else that could fill the Head Cheese's sneekers?

Oh -- I also fully expect a Buy One Get One Free park pass if WDW actually uses this promotion for my payment. Thanks. Non-Park-Hopper of course -- wouldn't want to seem greedy.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Um, no, but I am eating those Flaming Hot Cheetoes.

Oh, and please, I know you will feel the urge, but the Austin Powers jokes are WAY TO EASY -- let them go. And no jokes about peanut butter content either.

barnebd5

Mickey will always be the WDW icon, there's no way you could get them to ever even consider not using him as the eternal icon of WDW.

BRER DAD

I can see it now, Mufasa taking over WDW walking down Main Street, with stich on his back.......and Jimbo Jones behind with a pooper scooper. :sohappy:

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Pooh is also one of the biggest franchises. He also is on a power trip after taking down 2 fan favorite attractions and being the first character to attempt a takeover of a WS counrty. Czar Pooh!

shoppingnut

Donald Duck has already taken over Mexico, will he continue his campaign around WS and, if so, will the trolls of Norway be able to keep him at bay.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Donald Duck has already taken over Mexico, will he continue his campaign around WS and, if so, will the trolls of Norway be able to keep him at bay.
That may be an Ill Advised front with the Princes Briggade. I'd take over the WS or make the long trek to Canada instead.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
And......:ROFLOL:
I used to work in TV news as a producer.
My favorite gag was doing web polls.

We would ask for people's opinion on hot topics.
Give a few answers.
At the end, I would always put on the extra response "NOT SURE"

I can't tell you the ammount of times that "NOT SURE" actually won the poll.
People would actually go to the web site and vote for "I AM NOT VOTING" as an option. Cracks me up to this day.

Oh, and yes, I do have too much time on my hands -- why do you think I post here at all. It's hard work at my job. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom