Who is going in November?

DDuckFan130

i wish i could stay in coronado or CB again or ooh a monorail resort...but anyway my family and i down here in Miami are hopefully ::crossing fingers:: going to one of the AllStars for Thanksgiving weekend!

Regina:wave:

Upvote 0

jake

My wife and I are taking our 5 yo dd for her first ever trip to WDW
from Nov. 2 to Nov. 8. Staying at the Poly.

:sohappy: :sohappy: Just 44 more days :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

hadesrules

We're going to be there the 2nd through the 14th. Four days off-site then 8 days at Port Orleans riverside. This will be our third time in 2 years, and we're pretty excited. We've got priority seating at Princesses, CRT, Cyrsal Palace and Chef Mickey. We also are going to see the Hoop Dee Doo. My sister's been telling me we need to go, so this time we are.

Upvote 0

ehren

:sohappy: I'll be there with my husband, 10 yr old son, and my Dad Nov.1-8. This is our longest stay ever! My son picked All-Star Sports.

Upvote 0

TIGGER-FAN

My wife and I will be there Nov 26 - Dec 1 staying at the Grand Floridian. :sohappy: If you happen to be at EPCOT on the 28th, stop by The Living Seas around 5:20pm. My wife and I will be the funny looking fish inside the main tank blowing bubbles!

Upvote 0

TIGGER-FAN

Originally posted by Stitch79
ooo neat, I want to do one of those diving tours eventually. Which one are you going on?

We are doing Dive Quest which is the one that requires full SCUBA certification. We did it back in January and had so much fun, we plan to do it during every trip!

Upvote 0

Cruella

We are ! We are! Nov 14th - 19th at the CBR... First time with our kids (boys, 8 & 5) We haven't been to Disney since our honeymoon 9 years ago! And we stayed at the CBR then, too!!
:)

Upvote 0

sigsegv

4th Anniversary

DW and I will doing the 7 day western Caribbean cruise on the Magic from the 8th to the 15th, then heading over to WLV until the 18th. We're so excited. We spent a week at WL Nov/Dec 2000 and had a great time. (Just after the Villas opened.) We got a tour of the Villas all decorated for Christmas and they looked beautiful. Can't wait to be there again.

-sigsegv

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom