Who is going in January 2008?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I know there was a thread some time ago about marathon in jan.08. Anyone who is going in January 08 who is not necessarily running in the marathon? It is much too long to wait until January.

Who is going? When? Where are you staying?

I guess I should mention that I'm going January 12-19, staying at Pop Century. I'm taking my 4 year old brother, 27 year old sister and mom for their first times. Also going: my sister's bf, and my cousin and her bf.

tink68

My DD and I will be having a girls only trip Jan 18-22 and going to P & P party on the 21st. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

coronado springs jan.26-feb 3. with my husband sweet 16 daughter and my happy first bday daughter!!!!!!! it's not comeing fast enough!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::D:sohappy::D:cry::sohappy::wave:

Upvote 0

Hamiltown95

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. This is my first post. :wave:I've actually been trolling these forums for about 3-4 months now. Finally decided to join the fun. I'll be arriving at WDW on Jan. 27th and staying through Feb. 6th 2008. I'll be staying at Fort Wilderness and also Wilderness Lodge on my last few nights. This will be my 4th trip to WDW, but my first since leaving DL as a cast member. SO it will be a little bit more pricey for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom