who has the better firework show

Krack

Without question, the Disneyland 50th Anniversary fireworks were the best any park has ever seen.

Fantasy in the Sky: Remember Dreams Come True

Part 1

Part 2

I cannot believe the got rid of it so quickly.

lilclerk

Without question, the Disneyland 50th Anniversary fireworks were the best any park has ever seen.

Part 1

Part 2

Remember... Dreams Come True is my favorite as well, along with IllumiNations: RoE.
RDCT still comes back during the regular months, doesn't it?

sponono88

Part 1

Part 2

They haven't gotten rid of it, it still plays at the park through most of the year. It alternates with the three other fireworks shows (Magical, Halloween Screams, Believe In Holiday Magic.)

Krack

They haven't gotten rid of it, it still plays at the park through most of the year. It alternates with the three other fireworks shows (Magical, Halloween Screams, Believe In Holiday Magic.)

Oh, that's good to hear. I must have misunderstood. I used to live in California (so it was my home park), but I haven't been there in 2 years - I thought it was gone completely.

SAV

Illuminations, But SummerNightastic was pretty incredible. Especially since we watched it behind the castle and fireworks were going off 360 degrees around us.

Mukta

Remember at Disneyland is definitely my favorite show of them all.

At WDW, Illuminations is my favorite of the nighttime/fireworks shows.

DisneyJoe

what park do you think has the best fireworks show?

I don't classify all of the shows as "fireworks" shows... Wishes and SummerNightastic definitely are, as well as the Disneyland ones, but are Illuminations and Fantasmic! true fireworks shows?? It's true that they have some fireworks elements, but I've heard people say they were disappointed in Illuminations or Fantasmic because they were expecting more fireworks...

Fashionista007

I don't classify all of the shows as "fireworks" shows... Wishes and SummerNightastic definitely are, as well as the Disneyland ones, but are Illuminations and Fantasmic! true fireworks shows?? It's true that they have some fireworks elements, but I've heard people say they were disappointed in Illuminations or Fantasmic because they were expecting more fireworks...

I have never heard of anyone being disappointed in these shows but I do agree that they are much more than Fireworks shows. RoE is my favorite!

jpm46

At WDW Summer Nightastic! this summer at the Magic Kingdom is impressive, but I feel lacks the emotion and story that is so prevalent in just about every other nighttime show across WDW, and that includes Wishes (which is my vote for the best).

My all-time favorite is Magical, part of the Summer Nightastic! at Disneyland.

Krack

Quick question about the fireworks rotation at Disneyland ...

Do they make public which particular show is scheduled for each night? For example, if I wanted to, is there somewhere to find out that Remember Dreams Come True is being shown on Friday (but not Saturday) so I could plan my trip accordingly?

WDW Monorail

Quick question about the fireworks rotation at Disneyland ...

Do they make public which particular show is scheduled for each night? For example, if I wanted to, is there somewhere to find out that Remember Dreams Come True is being shown on Friday (but not Saturday) so I could plan my trip accordingly?

Check the Disneyland Calendar. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage

As for my favorite show, it has to be IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, not just as my favorite Disney show but as my favorite show of all time.
There are so many very good MK style park shows. It's really difficult for me to pick a single favorite from WDW's MK but at DL, Magical is definitely the best followed by Imagine... and Believe... in Holiday Magic.

techiegsy

What when Wishes has 655 shells and Illuminations has 1105 shells?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom