Who has the best resort breakfast????

CamiLyn227

We LOVE Cape May!!! We love it not only for breakfast, but we also love to eat there for dinner, too! We always eat there several times each trip.

Evil Genius

Well it used to be the stuffed French toast at Boatwrights. However they no longer serve breakfast so it has been replaced in my heart by Tusker House!

DisneyLeo18

I personally enjoy the breakfast buffet at Boma. I love that they still have the "Potatoes with Afritude" for breakfast even though they've been removed from the dinner menu. Their Jungle Juice is amazing too!

This is a family favorite, and we make it a must every year even if we don't stay at the AKL. I'm not even a breakfast person, but i make time for the breakfast buffet once a trip.

Scooter

My vote goes to Kona Cafe as well. The food is great but I like it best because the servers are all all very friendly and talk to you like you are a friend not just a customer.

LSU_Tigger

I vote Kona #1 because most of all the COFFEE is great and the tonga toast is very good. 1# Character meal would be Chef Mickey's at Contemporey. Guess I'll have to try Cape May next time we go based on this thread. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom