Who has gotten their hair cut on main street?

Yoop33

Original Poster
I HAVE I HAVE!! A buddy and I saw it one day and stopped in. It wasn't too bad. They were actually pretty busy that day too. Just funny to find a barber in a theme park

Uponastar

My DH did a few years ago!
It was a fun experience!
Here's George getting a sprinkling of pixie dust:

DSC06484.jpg

DSNYKID

Both of our boys.. now 5 and 2 go there first official hair cuts at the barbershop on Main Street! Lot's of fun and great memories.

Vernonpush

I have! Love the colored gel and Pixie Dust!
100_01641.JPG

100_0166.JPG

Mycael (He spells it strangely) is the greatest barber. He's cut my hair twice.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Three of my sons five haircuts he has had have been at the mainstreet barber shop. Mycael chastised me severely for trimming my sons bangs between visits....:lol:

47b7df39b3127cce80bfaef29e2300000016108IZNWTJyzaa

LpMcQuack

Mychael is the best, got my hair cut last year during F&G festival and me made a garden scene for with with the color gel, went back 2 days after Thanksgiving & he made a Christmas tree with the color gel also!

3fordisney

Oh I think I may get my son's hair cut while we are there in April! :dazzle:

Does anyone remember or know how much it cost?? I may get my husband and his father to get one too while we are there. It would be a great family photo op!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

Does anyone remember or know how much it cost?? I may get my husband and his father to get one too while we are there. It would be a great family photo op!

I wanna say childs was $12 and adult was $16....I could be off a few dollars. If its your childs first haircut, they will throw in a set of Mickey ears that say first haircut (when I say throw in, I mean throw in on the bill as well....its not free).

tigsmom

Not sure just how up to date this is, but its an idea... Click Here

davewasbaloo

I wanna say childs was $12 and adult was $16....I could be off a few dollars. If its your childs first haircut, they will throw in a set of Mickey ears that say first haircut (when I say throw in, I mean throw in on the bill as well....its not free).

No, I'm pretty sure Jessie's were thrown in for free, including a certificate, and they bagged some hair to keep!

Laura

Premium Member
My daughter LOVED her first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop!

38600481-M.jpg

Ok maybe not. But my son highly enjoyed the green hair!

47374272-M.jpg

kennygman

My baby girl did. The stylist was so terrific. She started with the stickers and that didn't help, so then she brought out the secret weapon...bubbles. My little girl loved the bubbles and got the wonderful first haircut ears and certificate free too! Glad we planned this into our schedule.

100_9438.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom