Who gonna be at Disney World from Nov 12- 21st?

BawanaBrandon

Original Poster
Just curious to see if there are going to be any other WdwMagic peeps while Im there.

Hope all is well!

Only TWO more days!!!!!

xensweetie

I will! Going November 11 - 23! We were suppose to check-in on the 12th, but decided to fly out Friday night. SO excited! Haven't been in 4 years! First time with our son too, so even more special. Have fun!! :wave:

jjharvpro

Just curious to see if there are going to be any other WdwMagic peeps while Im there.

Hope all is well!

Only TWO more days!!!!!

We'll be there for MVMCP on the 18th. Then on the 19th we'll be going to the different resorts to see all the Christmas decor! A very different, short trip for us, but we're all VERY excited! 9 Days!!!!!

bigorangeandy

Heading down on the 19th, home on the 25th. Down to 10 days, excitment is starting to really build. Looking forward to cooler temps, and all the Christmas lights and decorations.

EvilQueen-T

Heading down on the 19th, home on the 25th. Down to 10 days, excitment is starting to really build. Looking forward to cooler temps, and all the Christmas lights and decorations.

i hope you mean "cooler temps" by florida standards...cuz we're still mostly in shorts and t-shirts here in florida. highs around 80 lows in the mid 60s. have a great trip! i'm jealous, my trip doesn't start until 2 days after your ends.

BawanaBrandon

Original Poster
Does anyone know of any meet ups for the Disney online community during that time period? I would actually like to meet some of my fellow Disney followers...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom