Who going in September ?

patches07

I'm a newbie on this sight. My Husband and I are going to the house of mouse on Sept 14th -21st staying at the POR for his Birthday. I just made all my dinning reservations today can't wait to eat at Le Cellier Steakhouse this is our favorite restaurant LOVE the soup. Love to hear from anyone who will be at WDW the same time as we will be........

gettingsmaller

Is there an advantage to going in September versus October?

It would seem that October would have cooler weather and, later in the month, the opportunity to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Does September maybe have smaller crowds?
Tks.
:)

If I remember correctly crowds are projected to be lowest immediately after Labor Day. From that point, they build slowly through Sept and Oct. So, yeah, Sept is projected to be slightly less busy.
Also, even though it's not officially announced, all signs point to the Halloween party starting on 9/14. MK hours reflect this (closes at 7PM on Friday the 14th), and I believe it started on the 16th last year (so, about the same time). So, the weather may not cooperate, but you get 2 out of 3 with a mid-Sept visit (lesser crowds, party).

Upvote 0

MPitzen

Is there an advantage to going in September versus October?

It would seem that October would have cooler weather and, later in the month, the opportunity to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

Does September maybe have smaller crowds?
Tks.
:)

From what I understand the crowds in Sept. are substantially smaller than October. However, October has the Food & Wine festival. It's all about personal preference.

Upvote 0

poohbear6103

I'll be there 09-03 to 09-09, staying at the Poly, but now am considering waiting a week or so and be there for when Haunted reopens. I didn't realize you can make meal reservations this far in advance until I saw everyone mentioning where they were eating. I can't wait to plan, but figured I would wait till rezzies could be made. New project!

Upvote 0

Budahman

I'm a newbie on this sight. My Husband and I are going to the house of mouse on Sept 14th -21st staying at the POR for his Birthday. I just made all my dinning reservations today can't wait to eat at Le Cellier Steakhouse this is our favorite restaurant LOVE the soup. Love to hear from anyone who will be at WDW the same time as we will be........

I'm planning on a Sept 22- Oct 2 trip to WDW. Will just miss ya it seems.

On LeCellier...I ate there once, and was not impressed at all. I had steak. I will try it again at some point though.

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

We will be there from 9/26-10/3 and doing the MNSSHP and I totally forgot about the food and wine fest!!!

I have ADR's for Princess Breakfast, Chef's MIckey, Playhouse Disney, and Le Cellier. As you can see i have kids LOL!!!

Congrats to all the honeymooners, Sept is a great month. We were married in Sept 98 and took our honeymoon at Disney.

Happy anniversary to everyone else sounds like alot of people celebrating.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Me and a First Timer will be there September 16-22.

We are pushing the dates later so we get to ride the Haunted Mansion.

Going to stay at POFQ if they offer FREE dining. If we have to pay for dining then POP.

If they offer free dining and I can use frequent flyer miles than WILDERNESS LODGE!!!!!

BUT

Not holding my breath for the free dining this year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom