Who else loves schoolbread from Norway?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
The pastry is like a fusion of bread and donut batter. It is not a tough as a bagel but not as soft as cake donut and is not quite as sweet as a donut either. It is filled with a vanilla custard and toped with sugar icing and toasted coconut.

I predict many a snack credit going on these:slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

heartodisney

Oh just THANKS for posting the pic of the snack...now I and my wife HAVE to have this! I also read up on Toney's Town Squre in Celebrations mag...we will very much try this restaurant out!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I feel compelled to post a link to a P90X infomercial to try and off set the number of diets I have ruined by posting that picture.:lol:

MissM

I always thought it sounded good but no one ever mentioned coconut until recently. BLECK! :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: No thanks, that's an instant turn-off for me. Shame because otherwise it sounds good.

TxNewsies

DH and I learned about school bread over the summer. DH instantly fell in love with it! He had two while we are there and is anxiously waiting to have more this summer.

MissM

You know, I never understood the coconut hate.

Just sayin'. :shrug:
I can't understand how anyone can like it. The texture is just horrendous and even if you don't have that nasty, fiber-y threads in it, just that coconut flavor is nasty and invasive and overpowers everything else. I don't just hate coconut, I loathe it.

Why is it so weird that some people don't like something? I love pineapple anything and yet Love can't stand pineapple. So what! People have different tastes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom