MK entrance loop
PotC queue
Jungle Cruise queue
Pinocchio Village Haus
Haunted Mansion
Country Bears
Tomorrowland area loop
Main Street Electrical parade

Every once in a while I add something new.....

Disney4family

I love listening to this!!! It's one of my favorites on my playlist at www.d-cot.com. My husband loves the Epcot Future World area music. That's on every weekend morning. I also love the old DME loop, the Fantasmic finale, attraction loops, etc. I usually play the music from the French pavilion in my classroom & even the AK Discovery Island music when the kids are working on projects with French-speaking African countries.

G8rchamps

Almost Daily - Front entrance, area loops, resort loops, parades, and anything Epcot. My 9 yr old daughter loves the Tomorrowland loop. This weekend we were in Orlando in a hotel and fell asleep to The living Seas.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
THANK YOU! Enjoying it.....my favorite other track is the Wilderness Lodge music.....but this is a keeper I had not listened to outside of the park before. I forget about youtube. I like Mousehouse radio, but on demand loops are much better! :D

Last edited:

danyoung56

Over the years I've collected about 600 cuts of Disney music - some from CD's, and some from online. I have them all on a USB stick, and will plug it into my car from time to time on random and just soak in all the Disney magic!

Cmdr_Crimson

Although this is an older version of the loop. The one that plays in the Bus lot has more songs that were added to it.I do found it strange that this loop has Time Though Time (Timekeeper), The Droid Room (Star Tours), Smile Darn Ya Smile (Mickey's Toontown), And at the 50 min mark the John Debney's Phantom Manor/Grim Grinning Ghosts Score plays in this loop..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom