Who are you?!!

barnum42

What's your real name? Joe
What does your screen name mean? I played the title role in a big scale pro-am production of Barnum at the Bristol Hippodrome and "42" is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.
How old are you? 38
Where were you born? South Shields, England
Where do you live now? Bristol, England
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Single for quite some time, but then I'm a weirdo and like the solitary status. Though this does not stop me from investigating what it would be like to change that ;)
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? Would love to have a dog, but no.
How many times have you been to Disney World? 13 trips to Orlando, all bar one for two weeks.
Where else do you like to vacation? Boston Ma, any place that takes my fancy.
What do you do for a living? IT software support, testing, help authoring.
What are your hobbies? Stage, cartooning, singing, skiing, wasting time on here :lol:
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? It's my job.
What kind of car do you drive? Mostly ride a Yamaha Majesty 250 Maxi-scooter. Have a Rover 100 for when four wheels are required.
Have any tattoos or piercings? None and intend to stay that way.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? 9
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? I have no pets, regardless of how many legs they have.
Are you famous? Within the theatre community of Bristol, possibly :lol:
Do you know any famous people? Depends on how famous - my dad can be found in the background of a number of films and TV shows and my mother crops up in things occasionally. Bacardi Breezer Advert, she's the old doll with the line right at the end.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? No idea.
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? If you calculate by round days, rather than actual minutes - approx 1.16%
And lastly - share an updated picture of yourself! Painting my folk's shed at Easter 2005

disney_nutter

What's your real name? Gareth chris corey bleakley
What does your screen name mean? im nuts about disney
How old are you?20, 21 this summer
Where were you born? belfast
Where do you live now? am belfast at the min university of tulsa in september
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? im currently dating a very speical girl and for about 6 months
Any kids? not that i know of
Any pets?yes a wee yorkie named toby(after the dog in basil the great mouse detective
How many times have you been to Disney World? 20+
Where else do you like to vacation? france,scotland, oz,amsterdam,ireland and prague
What do you do for a living?im a student studying medicine and history
What are your hobbies? reading, music,movies,science,disney and playing rugby and tennis
Are you sick of answering pointless questions?yes
What kind of car do you drive?i have a deloren sitting in the garage which currently isnt road worthy
Have any tattoos or piercings? motley crue tatoo on my back
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? amm none
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet?no way hate the things
Are you famous?yes, my real name is prince william
Do you know any famous people? just a few irish celebs
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney?amm i dont have an income so much but my dad pays for it
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? 5.2%

ogryn

What's your real name? Dave
What does your screen name mean? Ogryn's are part of the Games Workshop "Warhammer 40,000" universe, which I used to partake in when I was younger. I wanted a username that I could use all over the web (to help my memory), and I think I found an uncommon one ;)
Imperiale%20Armee%20Ogryn.jpg

How old are you? 22
Where were you born? Roehampton, England
Where do you live now? Fareham, England
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Confused. Too long.
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? Nope
How many times have you been to Disney World? 91, 94, 98, 00, 02, all for two weeks.
Where else do you like to vacation? Disneyland Paris! :lol: I'd like to see Japan, Hong Kong, West Coast USA....
What do you do for a living? Dirty lazy student.... Computer Science.
What are your hobbies? I don't have time for hobbies at the moment, bar going to the occasional concert..... oh, and Tech Support for Tigsmom
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? I'd rather answer these than pointed ones.
What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Ford Fiesta 1100cc :lol:
Have any tattoos or piercings? No. Ugh.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? 0
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? Err, no
Are you famous? No, and that's good.
Do you know any famous people? No
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? uh?
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? 0.87% I think
And lastly - share an updated picture of yourself!
8227david.jpg

no2apprentice

What's your real name? Ken
What does your screen name mean? Scorcerer Mickey is my favorite animated character...hence the apprentice reference. No2 means that I'll never be as cute as Mickey (it may not make sense now, but when you're in the state between consciousness and sleep, it makes perfect sense).
How old are you? 49...looking forward to joining AARP for the discounts.
Where were you born? Pensacola, FL. Grew up in San Diego.
Where do you live now? Kingsport, TN.
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Married, 22 years.
Any kids? Two teenage boys.
Any pets? My oldest has a pet white mouse. Much to the dismay of my wife.
How many times have you been to Disney World? Six times. BUT, living in San Diego, we went to Disneyland (the park that Walt himself built), more times than I can remember.
Where else do you like to vacation? We do little weekend getaways to Dollywood, so we can get our coaster fix. We've talked about going back to Williamsburg, but WDW seems to win out.
What do you do for a living? Pull my hair out. I am a sergeant on a sheriff's office and supervise the administration section in our jail.
What are your hobbies? I enjoy playing with graphics and video on my computer, and spending time with my family. I used to bike ride, and have been trying to get back on the pedals, but it seems like I can never find the time.
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? I haven't seen anything pointless yet...the point of the thread was to share a little information about yourself.
What kind of car do you drive? Mercury Sable.
Have any tattoos or piercings? Nope. Never will.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? None. I guess they've read too much about me. :lol:
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? No, but I've found a few unwelcomed black widows in my garage from time to time.
Are you famous? Only to those who know me.
Do you know any famous people? Yes.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? Probably about 7%.
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? Man, that's a tough one. Not enough, that's for sure.

And lastly - share an updated picture of yourself! See my profile.

NemoRocks78

Seized
What's your real name? James
What does your screen name mean? Well, Nemo is cool....and he rocks.
How old are you? 17
Where were you born? West Palm Beach, FL
Where do you live now? West Palm Beach, FL
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? In a relationship at the moment....we've been dating for 5 months.
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? Dog, two cats, a bird, and some fish.
How many times have you been to Disney World? Too many to count.
Where else do you like to vacation? California and Europe
What do you do for a living? Don't have a job....
What are your hobbies? Traveling, playing basketball, watching movies, and photography.
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? No....
What kind of car do you drive? '04 Lexus GX470
Have any tattoos or piercings? Nope
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? 1
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? No....
Are you famous? Nope
Do you know any famous people? Yes
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? Don't know
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? A lot

Lil'mermaid

What's your real name? Katie
What does your screen name mean? Favorite disney princess
How old are you? 16
Where were you born? In a hospital
Where do you live now? In a house! (NY)
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?Single
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? Dog- Midnight
How many times have you been to Disney World? gosh... 9?
Where else do you like to vacation? FL's gulf coast
What do you do for a living? Nothing at the moment...
What are your hobbies? Watching baseball games, listening to music
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? You would think I am, but.. nope
What kind of car do you drive? Drive? HA! You're funny! I dont drive. I make sorry attempts at it.
Have any tattoos or piercings? 4, in my ears
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? I dont know the number so, a few?
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? spiders creep me out
Are you famous? Nope
Do you know any famous people? I know famous people in the making, and I've met famous people.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? Dont know
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? I hate math, its 9:30 in the morning, so yeah Im not going to work that out now.

Picture? Check the avatar, its from Christmas

tigsmom

What's your real name? Madaline
What does your screen name mean? I'm a mom & I like Tigger
How old are you? 48 this November
Where were you born? NYC
Where do you live now? upstate NY
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?Married, 23 years this May 29th
Any kids? yes, two girls -- 16 & 10
Any pets? Dog- Midnight
How many times have you been to Disney World? about 9 (kinda lost track)
Where else do you like to vacation? FL's gulf coast
What do you do for a living? Former RN, now a full time mom
What are your hobbies? reading, cooking, crafts, baseball, gardening
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? I don't answer pointless questions.
What kind of car do you drive? An Astro Van nicknamed "the big red box"
Have any tattoos or piercings? 4, in my ears
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? A bunch
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? I'm deathly allergic to spiders
Are you famous?I'm the 1,000,000th poster! :lol:
Do you know any famous people? :lookaroun
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney?I'm afraid to do the math
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? its math again :rolleyes:

Picture? I don't do pictures, but there is a family one in my photo album that was taken a few years ago.

Boo's Mom

What's your real name? Heather
What does your screen name mean? Boo is my African Grey Parrot that I raised so I'm Boo's Mom :)
How old are you? 19Where were you born? Richmond, Va-Henrico Doctors Hospital (Forest campus)
Where do you live now? Richmond, Va-Lakeside(Henrico County)
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? single, loving it, all my life
Any kids? Boo :lol:
Any pets? Noel, Chihuahua; Boo-African Grey Parrot
How many times have you been to Disney World? Lost count
Where else do you like to vacation? Disney
What do you do for a living? college student
What are your hobbies? putting together model cars, puzzles-I love taking things apart and putting them back together. Don't give me a screwdriver :lookaroun
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? nope I'm bored
What kind of car do you drive? 1997 Honda Accord fully loaded
Have any tattoos or piercings? ears pierced three times
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? none :(
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? hell no. I kill any spider I see
Are you famous? no :cry:
Do you know any famous people? no :cry:

picture to be added later....

crazycalf

What's your real name? John
What does your screen name mean? In my fraternity, my big brother's nickname was Mad Cow (because he was a little crazy) he nicknamed me Crazy Calf, as in little cow. every site that i register i am able to use that name and I like cows, so i keep it.
How old are you? 28
Where were you born? Orange, NJ
Where do you live now? Woodbridge/Avenel, NJ
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?Married 1 year
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? not anymore
How many times have you been to Disney World? 1 with my parents, I think 8 with my wife + 1 disney cruise
Where else do you like to vacation? jersey shore, going to philly in June
What do you do for a living? in stock transfer, but more importantly a facility manager at the Seton Hall University athletic department, Go Pirates!
What are your hobbies? music, sports,video games,disney ,dvds
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? Nah
What kind of car do you drive? My 87 nissan died, I now drive my wife's tracker and At SHU I sometimes drive a golf cart.
Have any tattoos or piercings? no
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? None that I know of
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? No but there are a few spiders in my house, I like them
Are you famous? Nope
Do you know any famous people? How well do I have to know them and how famous? I know a dj for 103.5 KTU, various DJ's formally of WSOU 89.5, a pro baseball for the toledeo mud hens (he was on the white sox last year), a women's soccer player from the england national team. Also, many people I have met 1 time or so, Paris Hilton, Freddy Cricen (madball) fat mike (Nofx) cristey carlson romano, roger Miret (agnostic front) a bunch of other people.
approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? depends what comes in and what my wife buys
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? very low

Picture? me and my wife from beach club in december. There are a couple more pics in my photo album
15344John_Tina.JPG

AliciaLuvzDizne

What's your real name? Alicia
What does your screen name mean? I love Disney
How old are you? 23
Where were you born? Bridgeport, CT
Where do you live now? Monroe
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Dating...sorta...I dont really know
Any kids? no
Any pets? no
How many times have you been to Disney World? Probably more than 10
Where else do you like to vacation? Beach :)
What do you do for a living? Law Stuff for a major corporation
What are your hobbies? Photography, Going out, sleeping :)
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? sorta...
What kind of car do you drive? Red 2003 Jeep Liberty (named Lady)
Have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears are pierced...tattoos come later.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? quite a few...maybe 12 or 13?
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? all spiders will be killed...by someone other than me.
Are you famous? absolutely
Do you know any famous people? kinda... long stories :lol:
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? i dont know
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? i dont know this one either.

Jacks Sally

What's your real name? Linda Rosa

What does your screen name mean? That I love Jack Skellington

How old are you? 38

Where were you born? Michigan

Where do you live now? Michigan

What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?
Been with hubby for 18 yrs married for 14

Any kids? Tanner -15 Bishop Dean -6
Any pets? 1 dog and 1 cat

How many times have you been to Disney World? I've lost count
Where else do you like to vacation? No place

What do you do for a living? I'm a Domestic Goddess
Have any tattoos or piercings? yep! 3 tattoos no piercings

How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? None
Do you know any famous people? No

Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? quite abit
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? Not enough :D

And lastly - share an updated picture of yourself!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/RBsGB/resent pics/File0007.jpg

TTATraveler

What's your real name? Will
What does your screen name mean? The TTA is usually the ride I am on most at WDW, can't beat the 0 minute wait time:cool:
How old are you? 25
Where were you born? Central New Jersey
Where do you live now? Central New Jersey
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Single
Any kids? no
Any pets? no, but had a beagle in the past
How many times have you been to Disney World? Hmmmm, I think I am at 16 now, lost count
Where else do you like to vacation? There are other places besides WDW? :lol: I have been to California, Washington DC, and Williamburg, VA on vaction before. I am going back to California in May and would like to go to Hawaii in the future
What do you do for a living? I work for an environmental consulting company. I do environmental site assessments, soil and groundwater investigations/remediation, and the very exciting task of report writing:rolleyes:
What are your hobbies? Disney, TV, DVDs, nothing too exciting
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? Depends on my mood
What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Pontiac Grand Am
Have any tattoos or piercings? None
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? None
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? Are you kidding? I hate spiders
Are you famous? I don't think I am
Do you know any famous people? well, I did meet Jim McGreevey once, before his scandal.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? I hate math, but probably too much
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? I hate math, but not enough

EpcotGrl

What a great idea! ;)

What's your real name? EpcotGrl
What does your screen name mean? I was a CP at Epcot...it is my home :)
How old are you? 26
Where were you born? New Orleans, LA
Where do you live now? Corpus Christi, Texas
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Single...since I lost The Stalker
Any kids? Not unless you count the one in me heart ;)
Any pets? 4 Hermit Crabs-Hermie, Buff, Frodo & Sam (yes, I'm weird)
How many times have you been to Disney World? 3 + a CP
Where else do you like to vacation? I'm going to Disneyland, does that count?
What do you do for a living? I'm a college student who works at a newspaper and for a baseball team
What are your hobbies? Bike riding, kayaking, reading, writing, computer geekiness
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? Nope! :)
What kind of car do you drive? Saturn ION
Have any tattoos or piercings? Pierced ears
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? 0 (that I know of...)
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? Nope...though I'd wager we have a few anyway...
Are you famous? Only in my own mind :)
Do you know any famous people? Nope
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? Um...no idea :)
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? 1/6 or so?

Slipknot

What's your real name? Mike
What does your screen name mean? Slade is a villian from the Teen Titans cartoon
How old are you? 23 (24 in a month and 7 days)
Where were you born? Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Where do you live now? Delray Beach, Florida
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Single. 22 years and 2 months.
Any kids? Nope
Any pets? a bichon (dog) and a parakeet (bird)
How many times have you been to Disney World? idk but somewhere around 30 - 40
Where else do you like to vacation? Anywhere besides Florida
What do you do for a living? School work for now. Hopefully I'll get a call from Hot Topic...
What are your hobbies? Disney (duh) the net, computers (taking them apart and putting them back together), movies.
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? A little
What kind of car do you drive? 98 Honda Civic
Have any tattoos or piercings? Both my ears are pierced and I'm stretching my lobes and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? I lost count... 15 - 20 at least
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? Nope, but I wouldn't mind a snake or two.
Are you famous? HAHAHA
Do you know any famous people? I've met most of the 97 Atlanta Braves and have autographs to prove it (it pays to have a dad who has a friend who turns out to be an MLB player's fiance's father :p )
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? most of it, but I've been able to stop myself from spending on something I don't need.
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? less than 10% probably.

Lauriebar

What's your real name?Laurie
What does your screen name mean?It's my first name and the first three letters of my last name...plus it rhymes!
How old are you?34
Where were you born?Southern Illinois
Where do you live now?outside of Nashville , Tn
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?I've been married for 15 years.
Any kids?A beautiful 14 year old daughter and a terrific 10 year old son.
Any pets?no...they poo too much.
How many times have you been to Disney World?11
Where else do you like to vacation?We have taken a cruise and would like to do it again.
What do you do for a living?I'm a substitute teacher and homemaker.
What are your hobbies?scrapbooking, Disney and (because of my husband's influence) visiting the many historical sites here in Tennessee.
Are you sick of answering pointless questions?Not a problem.
What kind of car do you drive?I drive a 2001 Lexus RX300
Have any tattoos or piercings?Nope...not even my ears.
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person?zippo
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet?Not that I know of.
Are you famous?In my own mind.
Do you know any famous people?A couple.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney?I'm not good at math but, I would say about 3-5 percent.
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney?Again with the math? I'll say about a little more than half of one percent.
34374%3C2323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2343%3D45%3C%3D%3C84%3DXROQDF%3E232375%3B4%3B%3C853ot1lsi

FutureCEO

What's your real name? Me to know and you to find out
What does your screen name mean? me being ceo of the walt disney company
How old are you? 19, 10-5-85
Where were you born? Coventry, RI
Where do you live now? Coventry/Newport RI
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Single
Any kids? No
Any pets? Black Lab
How many times have you been to Disney World? 5
Where else do you like to vacation? DC, NYC, NH, Cali, Britain, Ireland, Aussie Land, Italy, Europe New Zealand, Serengti, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, the rest of the US and thats it
What do you do for a living? I'm a college student: deskworker and cashier at BJ's
What are your hobbies? reading, music, movies, all things british and others
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? YES
What kind of car do you drive? i haven't bought it yet but i do drive a car but it sucks
Have any tattoos or piercings? NO
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? 0
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? I hate spiders and snakes
Are you famous? Locallly famous
Do you know any famous people? The other day I met someone from Jamisonparker and Andrew from SoCo. They were wicked nicer than most famous people.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? NO
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? NO

WDWScottieBoy

What's your real name? Scott
What does your screen name mean? WDW, no reason needed.....and ScottieBoy is a nickname of mine
How old are you? 18 (19 a week from Monday)
Where were you born? Peoria, Illinois
Where do you live now? Sycamore, Illinois (for a couple months, then off to Celebration, Florida)
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? Dating Melissa (ditzeechick02) for over a year.
Any kids? Nope!
Any pets? Dog - Lucy (15 years old) and Guinea Pig - Truffles (1 year old)
How many times have you been to Disney World? Seven (8th coming in a month)
Where else do you like to vacation? No where!
What do you do for a living? Full-time Student, part time Realtor's assistant
What are your hobbies? Animation, flying and anything Disney.
Are you sick of answering pointless questions? Nope, not yet.
What kind of car do you drive? My new light steel blue Buick Rendezvous
Have any tattoos or piercings? No!
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? One (MKT)
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? Never!
Are you famous? Depends. I was to be a lead actor in a movie and I'm in a Disney commercial.
Do you know any famous people? Yes.
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? 5-10%
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? Not enough of it.

image.php

DanStat

Here's me!

What's your real name? - Daniel

What does your screen name mean? - Well, I love Disney, everyone calls me a prep, and 50321 are my favorite numbers

How old are you? - 16 3/4

Where were you born? - Charlotte, NC

Where do you live now? - Charlotte, NC

What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status? - Talking - really not sure.

Any kids? - Heck no.

Any pets? - yes - 1 cat. Her name is Nala.

How many times have you been to Disney World? - 13.

Where else do you like to vacation? - The beach, NYC and Atlanta.

What do you do for a living? - Student, newspaper editor @ school, and student council publicist/board member. TV news internship this summer! YAY!

What are your hobbies? - Going to the mall. I love clothes! Also running/jogging, listening to music, catching up on TiVo-ed shows, stuff like that.

Are you sick of answering pointless questions? - No, I like them!

What kind of car do you drive? - My parents are buying me a Jeep Liberty for my birthday...or soon after! ;)

Have any tattoos or piercings? - No.

How many WDW Magic members have you met in person? - None. :(

Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet? - I hope not!

Are you famous? - I'm going to be. :)

Do you know any famous people? - Well, Fantasia Barino from American Idol lives down the street!!! Does that count for anything?!?!?! :)

Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney? - Hmmm....10-15%...of my parents...of mine 75%.

Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney? - I'm not really good at math. :(

And lastly - share an updated picture of yourself! (No nudity please :drevil: ) - Negative!

shello1113

What's your real name? Shelley Hardin
What does your screen name mean? Shello is nickname 1113 is birthday
How old are you?24
Where were you born?Louisville, KY
Where do you live now?New Albany, IN
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?Divorced for about 2 years and single now
Any kids?One daughter, Mariah, 4 1/2
Any pets?A cat named Goofy Girl
How many times have you been to Disney World?24 or more!
Where else do you like to vacation?I like to add the Disney Cruise
What do you do for a living?Clerical at a hospital ER
What are your hobbies?Spending time with my daughter
Are you sick of answering pointless questions?nope
What kind of car do you drive?99 Ford Escort ZX2
Have any tattoos or piercings?5 holes in my ears and my belly button
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person?None, but I would love to.
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet?Not now and never will
Are you famous?Not quite
Do you know any famous people?Umm no
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney?Too much but it's worth it
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney?Once a year since I was a baby and then some short trips here and there.

Sorry, I haven't figured out yet how to put my pictures on here. My home computer is sick right now

Wilt Dasney

What's your real name?I go by BJ. Don't bother..I've heard 'em all
What does your screen name mean?It was my attempt to be clever. Successful? You tell me
How old are you?24 next month
Where were you born?Brunswick, GA
Where do you live now?*sings Springsteen's "My Hometown"*
What's your relationship status, and how long have you had that status?single...it's a longstanding tradition
Any kids?nada
Any pets?mean as hell longhaired chihuahua named Chico
How many times have you been to Disney World?I really don't know. I worked there for 5 months, and I'd guess somewhere between 10-20 outside trips
Where else do you like to vacation?I haven't been too many places. I've been to New England several times visiting friends. I'd like to see Disneyland and NYC this year, if I get the chance
What do you do for a living?I'm a newswriter for the paper here. I cover education
What are your hobbies?I'm pretty boring. I look at this site, write crap, watch C-SPAN and the History Channel, listen to NPR, play video games, go to the beach, and eat too much ice cream
Are you sick of answering pointless questions?It's how I make my livelihood
What kind of car do you drive?'92 Dodge Shadow. Coming up on 200K and she's got a few dings, but she's still kicking
Have any tattoos or piercings?no real appeal there
How many WDW Magic members have you met in person?off the top of my head...8
Do you keep a brown recluse spider as a family pet?nuh uh
Are you famous?no. Some people recognize me from this site or from having my name in the paper, but I don't think that counts
Do you know any famous people?I've met Mickey Mouse a few times
Approximately what percentage of your annual household income goes to Disney?not much. I try to do my Disneying on the cheap when I go.
Approximately what percentage of your life have you spent at Disney?No idea. It's pretty low on the whole, but a lot higher over the last 3 or 4 years. During my internship, it was probably around 50%

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom