who all is going in october? ? ? ? ? ?

Bagheera

We'll be there from the 10th through the 18th. We're staying elsewhere than OKW for the first time in 8 years. Right now, we're at BWV, though we're waitlisted over at BCV.

Upvote 0

slyjester

I am also going in October, the 23rd to the 30th to be exact! I am very excited. However, I won't be there when you guys are. I am staying at the AKL for the first time and am very very excited, due to the fact I have heard such great things about it. I must thank Disney's Fairytale Package, such a great deal. :sohappy: To everyone who is going in October I hope you enjoy the 2 new rides and have a wonderful trip. :D :wave:

Upvote 0

Emma

Hi :wave:

We'll be there from the 10th until the 31st of October! :sohappy:

I can't wait to try out Mission Space! It looks sooooo cool! :cool: :D

I also want to try out MK's "ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter" again. It's been 2 years since I went on it for the first time. I heard rumours that this is going to be closed down, but I don't know when. Does anyone know whether this is going to be open in October? :confused:

Upvote 0

Pippa

I am there from Oct 26- Nov 9. I cannot wait, it has been 2 years since I have been and my withdrawal symptoms are getting worse!

Upvote 0

MinnieMom

We will be there from October 12 - 19. Gotta love that Fairy Tale Package! We were only going to stay 4 nights! Now we get all of this time to enjoy our favorite place in the world!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bizkid

Account Suspended
yea, but with the fairytale vacation package do you get to choose your resort or do they just put you in a moderate like the carribean? by the way, i went last year in october fom the 18-24th

Upvote 0

mkfan23

we're thiniking about going the first week of oct. We went last year at about the same time and loved it. There was hardly any wait times, but I wonder with this new fairytale package and the new ride at epcot if things will be different. By the way, last year was my first time back in ten years, and now I'm hooked again.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We're going Oct 20-27 and staying at AKL.

We normally go in the beginning of Oct, but this year I wanted to make sure we could see the two new attractions, plus every year we miss the Food and Wine at Epcot, and this year I refuse to leave a day or two before it starts once again...thus move the vacaton to the end of the month.

I can't wait...

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am definitely going and probably on wither the beginning or the end of the third week in October. We havent settled on a time frame as of yet but that is what I Am going to try to aim for.
As far as the Fairytale Vacation Package, you can certainly choose your resort but it has to be a Disney resort, not off property. Other than that I believe they are fairly open. If you'd like, go to Disneyworld.com click the yellow box labeled vacation savings on your left hand side, then follow the links in the paragraphs in the right hand side of the screen. Book the vacation as if you were actually going and there is an option to choose a resort for the dates you want. That will give you the most accurate idea of what is being offered. Good luck!! Belle

Upvote 0

Bagheera

Originally posted by Emma
I also want to try out MK's "ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter" again. It's been 2 years since I went on it for the first time. I heard rumours that this is going to be closed down, but I don't know when. Does anyone know whether this is going to be open in October? :confused:

So far, all rumors I remember hearing don't have it going down before next spring. Of course, you never know what will happen.

Upvote 0

annamonte

I am going the first week of October! First time taking my kids. We originally planned to go in December, but couldn't pass up the savings with the Fairy Tale Package!

:sohappy: Can't Wait!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom