White Castle coming back to FL and (near) Disney!

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
After almost 50 years, the WC burger chain is coming back! The location will be on Palm Parkway near WDW. 24/7 for all the late night eaters🍔🍟! The only location in Florida will be near the Mouse!

Exactly why? There are three Krystals in the Orlando area already... if you want the White Castle taste, just sprinkle sugar on your Krystal.

Lilofan

Original Poster
Exactly why? There are three Krystals in the Orlando area already... if you want the White Castle taste, just sprinkle sugar on your Krystal.
And the new White Castle location in Las Vegas had several hour waits to get food during the grand opening and the first location to serve alcohol. Orlando can't be far behind.

dX927

It's smart business actually. How many tourists are there who have no idea what Krystal is but definitely know what White Castle is? That's why half of the things in Crossroads are places you can't find anywhere else in Florida. Or at least couldn't find a few years ago.

Rambozo

That's good, I've never tried it before. I've only had the microwavable kind, which often gets hard on the ends.

Lilofan

Original Poster
And the official announcement includes the Florida location will be the largest White Castle employing 145 staff. Microwaveable WC that you find in the frozen food section is not the same as eating these delights fresh off the grill!

Dad 2 M & M

White Castle is a tad bit less nasty than Krystal.......

Must admit....got to have um every now and then

Nashville is the closest to our neck of the woods

MaryJaneP

As soon as they make a movie about Harold and Kumar going to Krystal's, let us know.

Also re: NY "style" pizza, they never claimed it tastes like NY pizza, only that it is that "style", w/e that means.

TamaraQT

White Castle is building its first FL location in an area called O-Town West near Palm Parkeay, a few minutes from Disney Springs.

I am familiar with Palm Parkway. I go to that area often while I am there. I love the Gift Shops in that area. Maybe White Castle will be up and running by the time we get there. I am STILL holding onto hope that we will be able to go in August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom