White Castle coming back to FL and (near) Disney!

some other guy

Won't be hearing from him anymore. The popularity of the first WC in FL in 50 years is amazing.
first legit one
back around 85 or so I recall one (that thanks to the hype for this new location I now assume was some manner of bootleg wildcat operation) in West Palm when I was a kid, near where that A&W was, maybe the SE corner of that intersection compared to A&W's NE corner?
they had to fight against a Bud's and a Russo's so they were basically doomed

Lilofan

Original Poster
first legit one
back around 85 or so I recall one (that thanks to the hype for this new location I now assume was some manner of bootleg wildcat operation) in West Palm when I was a kid, near where that A&W was, maybe the SE corner of that intersection compared to A&W's NE corner?
they had to fight against a Bud's and a Russo's so they were basically doomed
Billy Ingram opened up a WC in Miami and it closed in 1968 and the WC in Orlando then opened a few months ago. WC executives brought back WC back to FL when there was a huge following of fans pleading to bring WC back to FL.

some other guy

Billy Ingram opened up a WC in Miami and it closed in 1968 and the WC in Orlando then opened a few months ago. WC executives brought back WC back to FL when there was a huge following of fans pleading to bring WC back to FL.
So I've heard for official joints
I was thinking more Military Trail and Forest Hill
looks like google says the A&W got replaced by a 7-Eleven, Buds is a taco joint, and wing hut is a "health institute"?
and when I see what they've done with this place that was home, shame is all that I feel
and I wonder
is the way life's meant to be

DCBaker

Premium Member
“Faithful fans of White Castle® in Orlando will soon have a new way to Crave. On October 26, 2022, America’s first fast-food hamburger chain is scheduled to open its inaugural Crave & Go location.

The first of its kind in the White Castle system, Crave & Go is located in 1,800 square feet of in-line space directly behind the Orlando Flagship Castle at Unicorp’s $1 billion The Village at O-Town West mixed-use development in Southwest Orlando. Customers can order online at whitecastle.com or through the official White Castle app, then pick up by parking and entering the new store. They can also order through one of White Castle’s three delivery partners (DoorDash, Uber Eats and Grubhub) to bring the Crave to their door.”

some other guy

“Faithful fans of White Castle® in Orlando will soon have a new way to Crave. On October 26, 2022, America’s first fast-food hamburger chain is scheduled to open its inaugural Crave & Go location.

The first of its kind in the White Castle system, Crave & Go is located in 1,800 square feet of in-line space directly behind the Orlando Flagship Castle at Unicorp’s $1 billion The Village at O-Town West mixed-use development in Southwest Orlando. Customers can order online at whitecastle.com or through the official White Castle app, then pick up by parking and entering the new store. They can also order through one of White Castle’s three delivery partners (DoorDash, Uber Eats and Grubhub) to bring the Crave to their door.”

back in my day a company with a name like Unicorp would have sponsored The Burger Of Tomorrow showcase in Future World
looks like a good robot, though
1665902793372.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom