Whirlygigs Depart Epcot

Mr.EPCOT

Can we please stop calling it CommuniCore Plaza? CommuniCore has been gone for 17 years. I believe Considering Innoventions has been here 5 years longer than CommuniCore, can we please call it Innoventions Plaza?

Nope, they can change the name but it's still CommuniCore. I have family members that still refer to Test Track as "The World of Motion".

That's right. As I like to say, Innoventions is just occupying CommuniCore, just like Germany occupied France.

HMF

That's right. As I like to say, Innoventions is just occupying CommuniCore, just like Germany occupied France.
That is the most absurd analogy I have ever heard. I hate to say this but it is just a theme park attraction in that sense besides the fact that Communicore had to change in order to remain relevant. Same with Innoventions.

JustInTime

That is the most absurd analogy I have ever heard. I hate to say this but it is just a theme park attraction in that sense besides the fact that Communicore had to change in order to remain relevant. Same with Innoventions.

Yeah! I literally LOL'd at that.

Mr.EPCOT

It's just a joke... :lookaroun

HMF

I. . . actually really liked the whirlygigs.

And no I am not a doom and gloomer. And I don't think this is doom and gloom. I just liked them and I'll mess them.

Oh well.

I would like the doom & gloomer title put into the garbage where it belongs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom