Which would you keep?

jaly

Original Poster
Trip is quickly approaching and I was able to find another Chef Mickey that might suit us better. I only plan on keeping one of the following, my conundrum is which one:

18th at 7:20 AM 4x Chef Mickey (CRT at 4:10 PM)
21st at 7:30 AM 3x Ohana
24th at 9:25 AM 4x Chef Mickey (last day)

I am leaning towards Ohana on the 21st even though we only have 3 reservations. For Chef Mickey, I prefer the 24th over the 21st except it seems that Chef Mickey was a madhouse the last time we went and we might get seated quicker at 7:20.

goofysgurl

Definitely 'Ohana...our last trip to CM was extremely dissapointing - besides feeling rushed from the moment we checked in - the food was cold (at 7:30 AM!!) and lousy. 'Ohana offers a much better experience IMHO. Have a great trip!!!!

Dwarful

I agree with Ohana's. CM seems to have really gone down hill. We said we would give it one more try, we did and it was worse than before. So unless we go with a group who just absolutely has to go to CM we won't be back.

Monorail Lime

The children in your group will appreciate Chef Mickey if they are still young enough to get a major thrill out of meeting the characters and joining in the activities. Otherwise 'Ohana is superior in all other respects.

I'd probably keep the Chef Mickey's on the 24th if that's your last day just because it's nice to have a special meal to cap off the end of your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom