which would u go to ??

which park would u go to if money was no object ?

• Disneyland

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • WDW

Votes: 48 55.2%
  • Disneyland Paris

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Disneyland Hong Kong

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters

Matt and Kelly

WDW for me. I love Disneyland but not as much as do the World. I do want to vist DL again someday though.

Same exact reason I selected WDW as well. I love DL and it is a little easier/cheaper for me to get to, but given the choice, like we are here, I'd take WDW anyday.

kdsjjb

I would love to visit DLP, but I refuse to spend one night in a country that does not have a single memorial to the soldiers who fought and died on their beach, fighting for their freedom.

JiminyandTink

I do really want to see DisneySea in Tokyo but I'd still go with WDW (more parks and I'm a pretty picky eater and I would imagine there would be some language barriers to overcome as I wouldn't expect them to cater everything to western travelers)

Blackie Pueblo

I would go to the original Disney Land if I could. To see where the dreams very first started, to see where the first ideas flourished, to see where Walt himself would walk through. I'd give anything. Chances are I'll never be able to see it but here's to keeping a dream alive.

"Disneyland will be the essence of America as we know it, the nostalgia of the past, with exciting glimpses into the future."
---Walter Elias Disney

partyoffour

Original Poster
oops forgot to put Tokyo on. LOL

Well I have to say WDW is my fav but I have been no where else. I was trying to get a game plan for when our kids get a little older and can handle longer flights. I still need to work on my hubby agreeing to being a DVC member so we can go to all of these parks. My goal is to go to all of them before I die, luckly this is my hubbys dream as well :)

magicmaya

Since I go to disneyland almost everyday, there is no point

I choose Tokyo
I like great space mountains and sushi! :lol:

WDW just needs some refurbs and new rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom