Which week would you pick

MattyFresh

Hey guys.....we are planning a trip to WDW in about 9 months. We are looking at two different weeks and didn't know if there was much of a difference between crowd levels the two weeks and if you would suggest one over the other.

We are looking at either Oct. 22-29 or Nov. 1-7.

According to the Birnbaum book, anytime during the Food and Wine Fest is considered the busiest time, but the last time we went was the beginning of Oct and crowds were non-existent. Did know if we just happened to hit it right last time or what the difference could be.

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Food and Wine in the first and last weekend cause some attendance spikes at Epcot, but that's about it. It's not significant.

The november dates will let you see some of the holiday decor if you are interested in seeing them that early.

Upvote 0

wdwfan100

Put my down for October. For many of the previously stated reasons. MNSSHP is to fun. We have had really good luck with weather in October too. Have fun either way.

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

We were just there mid-October and the crowds were moderate in the other 3 parks. epcot was just a little busier. If you really want to do MNSSHP, they still do them in that first week of November. It's a must, best parade, so much fun! I think you are good either way. And I've heard that holiday decorations don't really start going up until the 2nd week of November.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom