Which WDW resort has the best arcade?

Freshee61

Original Poster
True true that's kinda how it is. But coranado is very small crampt. Pop has pretty new games and spills out a lot of tickets. Just wanted to see if any gamers on here have preferences. Like ap holders that go often and visit the different resorts

Upvote 0

shuflemstr

Most definitely it is the arcade in the Contemporary Resort. All the other ones I have been in have been small with just a few arcade games.

Upvote 0

shuflemstr

It used to be larger when they had the Food N Fun Center off the lobby. When they moved it to the fourth floor they made it smaller but it is still much larger than most resort game rooms

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Pors.

It used to be larger when they had the Food N Fun Center off the lobby. When they moved it to the fourth floor they made it smaller but it is still much larger than most resort game rooms

Well I've no time for arcades tho my DW and DS love them,so if there's a thunderstorm at the Port Orleans Riverside,I know where they'll be,and it's quite big if I remember :wave:

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

Our children love the arcades at the Value Resorts, especially POP, which they tell me is way better than the arcades at the Moderate or Deluxe Resorts. I don't pay much attention though. I'm usually in the corner playing the arcade's token retro game, Space Invaders!

Upvote 0

copcarguyp71

We are staying at CSR in October and I never really thought about it but I do not remember seeing any mention of an arcade there. Does anyone know if they even have one?

Upvote 0

Lucky

Yes, the CS arcade is between the bar and playground areas next to the main pool. Not many people use it because of the remote location. They don't maintain it very well either. My son is a pinball addict and we used the Space Mt. gift shop arcade most days on our last trip, because the pinball machine at CS wasn't working the whole week.

As others have said POP has an excellent arcade, but it tends to be very crowded.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Aren't they all pretty much the same?:shrug:

For the most part, in terms of games, pretty much. I've always enjoyed spending some time with the kids at the one in the WL, the Poly, or at the Yacht Club. But we've also enjoyed ourselves at the one adjacent to Space Mountain, so we're just that demographic that likes to play games. :)

Upvote 0

Lucky

The CSR Arcade used to be between the lobby and the Pepper Market. When did it move?

They re-modeled a few years ago and put Cafe Rix in that space.

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

It's strange when I think of it, because I'm an amenities user, but I have never used an arcade at a Disney Resort. We are typically diehard park commandos, so we are probably too busy in the mornings and too tired at nights. As I consider this, I feel as though I haven't taken home the remaining bar of soap from the room at check-out.

Upvote 0

dannyboyindc

Remember the HUGE "Penny Arcade" in MK? Row after row of pinball machines! Someone else mentioned the Food n' Fun center at CR. That was awesome as well. Ah, those were the days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom