• Theres a Great Big beautyful Tomorow

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Haunted Mansion theme

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Splash Mountain theme

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

acishere

You haven't heard Mission: Space's Theme Destiny...From what I remember hearing is that the lady that sings it sounds like a banshee. Very Loud and really doesn't fit the attraction in any form or way...
[youtube]IDToI5WDxyU[/youtube]

I need to block out this noise....
g496.gif

There much better..

Jeez I don't know which is worse: The cheesy lyrics or the Justin Bieber sound alike they hired to sing it.

The winner though has to be Small World just because I'd rather ride that with noise canceling headphones blasting Nickelback (And I deeply hate that band) than have to listen to one verse of that song.

Aloha

As much as i love "There's a great big beautiful tommorow!". After a while it can get annoying and stays in your head forever! And i mean... forever :p

loveofamouse

okay, I checked "great big beautiful Tomorrow" BUT I had a brain fart on Baroque Hoedown. Now that I remember which that is, totally that one. lol. I just always think of it as the music for MSEP so I just call it MSEP. THAT is the worst music for me. Wishes isn't that great, either, and didn't make my playlist but I don't pay a ton of attention to the music. I'm usually ooo-ing and ahhh-ing with my kids. :) But MSEP just grates my nerves!

cindyt123

and honestly, you've never experienced life till you are desperately trying to find a member of your family on a cellphone and that electric parade music is playing and you can't find even one corner to make it STOP.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
You know it funny... The old Baroque Hoedown played at full volume thru out the whole parade but it wasn't as painful as the new one. If spectromagic comes back they better not change the music because you know they will screw it up. The old Baroque Hoedown and the music with the units weren't as evolved as this new garbage they have today but it sure had more life to it. It was verry spunky sounding and pleasing to the ear almost like a full sounding electronic symphony. This new one sounds like techno drums and a cheesy keyboard ringing in the ear. I can't get used to it.

MansionGoer13z

I already voted for 'Small World' but, now since I know what the 'Baroque Hoedown' is I rescind my vote for 'Small World' and definately go with the 'Baroque Hoedown' I can't stand the MSEP music.

Amazingly enough I can listen to its a small world for hours on continuous loop and it will never get stuck in my head.
But 2 notes of Zip-a-dee-doo-da and it'll be rattling around in there for a month!!!

MaryJaneP

Two different questions.

1. Which is worst music in WDW?

2. Which gets stuck in your head and you wish it wasn't?

Answer to #1 has to be baroque hoedown. Easily forgetable and builds own incentive and reason to forget it.

Aswer to #2 is Small World, and it gets my vote.

Bravo 229

I voted for "its a small world" because its the only one on this list I can't stand. If the "Three Caballeros" song from Gran Fiesta Tour was on the list, that would take the cake for me! I like the song, but it usually gets stuck in my head for the rest of the night after I ride GFT.

Rowdy

You haven't heard Mission: Space's Theme Destiny...From what I remember hearing is that the lady that sings it sounds like a banshee. Very Loud and really doesn't fit the attraction in any form or way...
[youtube]IDToI5WDxyU[/youtube]

I agree. I always wondered why Britney Spears was hosting a concert on Mars. I guess that's our gift for our super advanced space travel.

mrsdanalind

I agree. I always wondered why Britney Spears was hosting a concert on Mars. I guess that's our gift for our super advanced space travel.

It's supposed to be a ripoff of the original Star Trek theme... but it isn't anything like that.. I agree it sounds like Britteny Spears being beaten... it's horrible. :hammer:

GoochDSA

Two different questions.

1. Which is worst music in WDW?

2. Which gets stuck in your head and you wish it wasn't?

Answer to #1 has to be baroque hoedown. Easily forgetable and builds own incentive and reason to forget it.

Aswer to #2 is Small World, and it gets my vote.

Good point. It is really like asking 2 different questions. The worst music in WDW, IMO is the Baroque Hoedown.

While I actually really like this song, the song that gets stuck in my head (usually out of no where) and takes days to leave is the music for the Boo-To-You Parade. It's fantastic and catchy and it won't go away.... Happy Halloween....

Bairstow

I voted for all 6, just to see if it would work (it did).

Worst "music" in the park is a tie between the queue music at Test Track and Tim Allen's Space Ranger Spin.

baymenxpac

i don't get the wishes hate. is it just because little kids are singing? i don't know...i guess i just don't understand.

that said, nothing is better than getting that "i got the music in me" song from the american idol experience in your head. i don't even know if they do that anymore, but that is absolutely brutal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom