Which should I do?

OG Runner

Was I correct with the method of comparing rides you would use?

I am with trr1, how do you plan on doing the comparisons? I am pretty sure this is what bothered people. You asked should
I compare rides, and then gave no indication of how you planned on doing it.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I am with trr1, how do you plan on doing the comparisons? I am pretty sure this is what bothered people. You asked should
I compare rides, and then gave no indication of how you planned on doing it.
yes i did!! above i said “should I just do the us versions like The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood or all versions meaning The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood vs Singapore? Or maybe Forbidden Journey Orlando vs Hollywood vs Japan?” Im guessing you didnt see when i wrote that

OG Runner

yes i did!! above i said “should I just do the us versions like The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood or all versions meaning The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood vs Singapore? Or maybe Forbidden Journey Orlando vs Hollywood vs Japan?” Im guessing you didnt see when i wrote that

I saw that. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO COMPARE THE RIDES?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Just like how I compared the Disney rides! Based on it's facade, experience, queue, ride itself,,, you can see what I wrote on all my Disney comparisons on how to compare them!

JT3000

i’m going to compare from the facades and youtube videos!!!!!

As I mentioned in a previous post, we can all do that. We don't need someone to do it for us. I mean, you can post whatever you want so long as it doesn't break the forum's rules, but this is the reason why people aren't enthusiastic about it.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
As I mentioned in a previous post, we can all do that. We don't need someone to do it for us. I mean, you can post whatever you want so long as it doesn't break the forum's rules, but this is the reason why people aren't enthusiastic about it.
ok! so? will you still at least vote on the polls? I just want to see what people personally think is the best

trr1

train-wreck-1.jpg

OG Runner

I think this has been a complete waste of time and effort, and no, I am sure I will not be revisiting to take part in any polls.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I think this has been a complete waste of time and effort, and no, I am sure I will not be revisiting to take part in any polls.
Good, i’m glad you won’t be so you won’t agrue every single thing I do on those polls as well! You didn’t have to keep arguing with me. Whatever, your right, i’m wrong😂😕

ColinP29

there was one!! i made a poll a few weeks ago on which is the mummy ride and more than enough people responded! go check it out on the universal forums! I posted it! thanks!😁😁

I get the poll has a result. What do you then do with the result? What do you do with the information of which version of something is better? You have set up all these polls for which ride is better, but what is the end game? Or are you just starting all these polls to feel popular when people comment on them?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Just trying to understand his reason of starting all these polls? Just feels like a massive 'Look at Me' mentality with no real point
why are you trying to bring me down so much? lmao. You’re literally the only person who is still asking why I am doing these polls. Tons of people reply and vote on my polls and I think it’s fun to see and compare what people think the best versions of rides are. Why does that affect you so much???!!! you don’t have to see the polls if you don’t want to, chill😑😑😑😑😑my god

OG Runner

why are you trying to bring me down so much? lmao. You’re literally the only person who is still asking why I am doing these polls. Tons of people reply and vote on my polls and I think it’s fun to see and compare what people think the best versions of rides are. Why does that affect you so much???!!! you don’t have to see the polls if you don’t want to, chill😑😑😑😑😑my god

Hi Chriss. Sorry, but tons of people are not replying to your polls. The Mummy ride poll was looked at 787 times with 9 responses. That is about a 1% response. That really does not qualify as "tons".

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Hi Chriss. Sorry, but tons of people are not replying to your polls. The Mummy ride poll was looked at 787 times with 9 responses. That is about a 1% response. That really does not qualify as "tons".

i’m much newer to the forums. i dont have a lot of people following me. i don’t have a certified member. Most people probably don’t know who I am
to the forums. I didn’t know the forums were about popularity now.🤨 Also, there’s always going to be more views than likes. I view a lot of posts on Instagram and Facebook but some of them I don’t like. there’s always going to be more views than likes. wouldn’t be 787 people voting if it had 787 views, it wouldn’t even make sense. I would love to see you make a poll and see if at least 787 people viewed yours lol considering you’re so negative about everything I say. Why are you trying to argue everything I’m saying???? You said I was going nowhere with the polls, but I did I make the poll on which version of the mummy is the best. You’re literally going nowhere because you just keep arguing with me for no reason when I just made a poll (you agrued that too) lmao. nine people better than nothing, I want to see you make a poll and see how many people join yours (you probably won’t) 😂😂😂 just give up

abby.smith

not trying to get involved in this conversation but ur comment is actually irrelevant. does it really matter how many responses he gets? NOT AT ALL. these polls are for fun to see what people think about the versions of rides. for example when i post on insta i have around 600 followers and i get like only 50 likes. ur not gonna get every single person to like or reply to it like think a bit before u comment. i highly doubt you get like 800 responses. stop being such a dick head 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😊

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom