Which should I do?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I’m thinking about comparing Universal rides. Which should I compare... Orlando vs Hollywood. Or Orlando vs Hollywood vs (either Singapore or Japan?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Not sure what you mean by your question. Can you explain a little more?
like should I do Orlando vs Hollywood rides. Or a comparison with all versions like Orlando vs Hollywood vs Singapore? Like should I just do the us versions like The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood or all versions meaning The Mummy Orlando vs Hollywood vs Singapore? Or maybe Forbidden Journey Orlando vs Hollywood vs Japan? basically should I include the international version of a ride or just do the normal Florida vs California comparsion.

OG Runner

I think Corey P, was wondering, how are you going to compare rides, without actually going on the rides at the different parks, and if you
had the money to travel to Orlando, Hollywood, Singapore & Japan to do it, WHY WOULD YOU!?!?!

JT3000

I think Corey P, was wondering, how are you going to compare rides, without actually going on the rides at the different parks, and if you
had the money to travel to Orlando, Hollywood, Singapore & Japan to do it, WHY WOULD YOU!?!?!

Why wouldn't you? I went to LA mainly to see Disneyland. You're on a forum with a bunch of theme park enthusiasts. People do these things.

That being said, I'm not sure I understand the point of the OP's question. Are you a super fan who's actually been to all the parks in question and want to give everyone an in-depth account of your firsthand experiences and how they compared? If not... I still don't see a point. We can all watch YouTube videos.

Last edited:

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Why wouldn't you? I went to LA mainly to see Disneyland. You're on a forum with a bunch of theme park enthusiasts. People do these things.

That being said, I'm not sure I understand the point of the OP's question. Are you a super fan who's actually been to all the parks in question and want to give everyone an in-depth account of your firsthand experiences and how they compared? If not... I still don't see a point. We can all watch YouTube videos.
@Edward Jackson ^^^ there i did! lol😂

JT3000

How many "super fans" can be out there who actually travel to all these parks to compare them to each other? I'm sure there are some out there but I wouldn't do it so many other things to see and do.

You Tube comparisons are not the same is being somewhere in person.

There's tons of people who will travel the globe, not for the sake of comparison, but just to enjoy themselves and experience each park. They aren't usually the only points of interest, but they aren't incidental to the trip either. My own brother has been to every Disney park but Shanghai.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
There's tons of people who will travel the globe, not for the sake of comparison, but just to enjoy themselves and experience each park. They aren't usually the only points of interest, but they aren't incidental to the trip either. My own brother has been to every Disney park but Shanghai.
yea i would love to travel to the other places just to enjoy the other parks and explore!! not to just see the differences in rides! hah

OG Runner

So Chriss was there any point to this discussion, other than getting an answer to an open ended question that was leading nowhere?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
So Chriss was there any point to this discussion, other than getting an answer to an open ended question that was leading nowhere?
actaully yea, i’m thinking about doing ride comparisons and wasnt meant to be this whole agruement 🙃 I was just wondering if I should compare them ans instead everyone got mad and turned it the other way😕 like if you dont want me to just dont go on my forum lol. im still doing ride comparsions though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom