Which should I do?

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Hi Chriss. Sorry, but tons of people are not replying to your polls. The Mummy ride poll was looked at 787 times with 9 responses. That is about a 1% response. That really does not qualify as "tons".
sorry i messed up when i said a lot of people replied!! sorry sorry sorry. sorry that bothers you so much. you could of voted too and not be a jerk 😉😉 Your that desperate to agrue with me for everything so you go to check my poll. that’s just being plain rude dude 😑😑

abby.smith

not trying to get involved in this conversation but ur comment is actually irrelevant. does it really matter how many responses he gets? NOT AT ALL. these polls are for fun to see what people think about the versions of rides. for example when i post on insta i have around 600 followers and i get like only 50 likes. ur not gonna get every single person to like or reply to it like think a bit before u comment. i highly doubt you get like 800 responses. stop being such a **** head 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😊
also btw FREAKIN CELEBERTIES dont have every single one of their followers liking their posts like selena gomez has 138 milllion followers and only 26,000 people commented on one of her posts. so think before u comment bud 😊😊🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Hi Chriss. Sorry, but tons of people are not replying to your polls. The Mummy ride poll was looked at 787 times with 9 responses. That is about a 1% response. That really does not qualify as "tons".
also, im pretty sure 787 haven’t even done at least one of the mummys or they don’t care to watch videos on it so some people can’t choose because they haven’t done the rides. So it’s not really fair at all what your saying. STOP BEING ANNOYING.

ColinP29

not trying to get involved in this conversation but ur comment is actually irrelevant. does it really matter how many responses he gets? NOT AT ALL. these polls are for fun to see what people think about the versions of rides. for example when i post on insta i have around 600 followers and i get like only 50 likes. ur not gonna get every single person to like or reply to it like think a bit before u comment. i highly doubt you get like 800 responses. stop being such a **** head 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😊

The original question asked was 'What is the point of these polls?' No answer has been given, it's just simply to start a poll.

One poll was which ride is best comparing a few of the same ride. 9 people voted (not the 'tons of people' that OP suggested). There are plenty of these polls on a number of rides and now the individual parks, but with no clear suggestion on why these polls are being set up.

This still hasn't been answered which is what was asked.

HwdStudio

i’m much newer to the forums. i dont have a lot of people following me. i don’t have a certified member. Most people probably don’t know who I am
to the forums. I didn’t know the forums were about popularity now.🤨 Also, there’s always going to be more views than likes. I view a lot of posts on Instagram and Facebook but some of them I don’t like. there’s always going to be more views than likes. wouldn’t be 787 people voting if it had 787 views, it wouldn’t even make sense. I would love to see you make a poll and see if at least 787 people viewed yours lol considering you’re so negative about everything I say. Why are you trying to argue everything I’m saying???? You said I was going nowhere with the polls, but I did I make the poll on which version of the mummy is the best. You’re literally going nowhere because you just keep arguing with me for no reason when I just made a poll (you agrued that too) lmao. nine people better than nothing, I want to see you make a poll and see how many people join yours (you probably won’t) 😂😂😂 just give up
I like the polls

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom