Which rides only seat two people at the Magic Kingdom?

Alexis

Original Poster
Hi, I've gone to the Magic Kingdom numerous amounts of times, but usually do the same rides. My mom and I aren't the rollercoaster types. There are some rides we don't go on because I know that they are two seater and there are 3 of us that go to Disney. My mom, dad, and I. So I know that the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger only seats 2, which other rides at the MK only seat two? I feel bad about going on them and having one person get left out by sitting with a stranger.

shipley731

Here's what come to mind:

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tomorrowland Speedway

I'm assuming you are talking about 3 adults. I've seen 2 adults and a small child squeeze on some these, but not 3 adults.

Alexis

Original Poster

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tomorrowland Speedway

I'm assuming you are talking about 3 adults. I've seen 2 adults and a small child squeeze on some these, but not 3 adults.
I've been on Haunted Mansion with 3 and Peter Pan with 3 as well!

bubbles1812

I can't think of any more than what has already been listed but! I'd really encourage you to go on them, even with 3 people. It can still be fun even if sitting alone or with a stranger... In fact lol, my brothers and I used to insist on getting our own Doom Buggy at Mansion. And most people are fairly friendly. You are missing out on some great attractions by skipping those that seat 2. Maybe everyone could just rotate who sits apart from your group. It'd be fair and then you wouldn't have to miss out on the fun of some great rides

Bloopers

Little Mermaid also seats 3 comfortably. As for Tomorrowland Speedway, I'd wanna get my own car, not sit with another person haha. I went with 2 friends last time and it worked out well. We didn't mind changing up on who to sit with. It's not a big deal.

Alexis

Original Poster
Little Mermaid also seats 3 comfortably. As for Tomorrowland Speedway, I'd wanna get my own car, not sit with another person haha. I went with 2 friends last time and it worked out well. We didn't mind changing up on who to sit with. It's not a big deal.
Good to know Little Mermaid seats 3!!! Haven't been yet! So you totally reminded me about that! Thank you :)

Bloopers

Good to know Little Mermaid seats 3!!! Haven't been yet! So you totally reminded me about that! Thank you :)

It's a clam shell. I guess depending on the size of each individual, it would work differently. My friends and I fit into the Haunted Mansion ride but it was a tight fit and we found Little Mermaid to be a lot more comfortable!

Princess7

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tomorrowland Speedway

These are all the ones I can think of too along with Dumbo but remember none of these rides will require you to ride with a stranger except for Space Mountain. And even on that ride you have individual bucket seats.

PUSH

Two seaters aren't a reason to skip a ride, IMO, but here are the one's that come to mind.

Pooh
Peter Pan
Dumbo
Buzz Lightyear
Splash
Big Thunder
Haunted Mansion
Magic Carpets
I believe Little Mermaid now, too.

Aurora1

B

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tomorrowland Speedway

Thunder Mountain can fit three! We usually put three average sized people in one!

lazyboy97o

I cannot think of any attraction with bench seating for 2-3 persons that also has a single rider line, so there's little chance anybody would be sitting with a stranger. With Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, its not like anybody would necessarily be alone, as you can spin the cars so they face whichever direction you desire.

ratherbeinwdw

Hi, I've gone to the Magic Kingdom numerous amounts of times, but usually do the same rides. My mom and I aren't the rollercoaster types. There are some rides we don't go on because I know that they are two seater and there are 3 of us that go to Disney. My mom, dad, and I. So I know that the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger only seats 2, which other rides at the MK only seat two? I feel bad about going on them and having one person get left out by sitting with a stranger.
We have the same situation, but I've never had to sit with anyone else.

ratherbeinwdw

Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Railroad
Peter Pan
Little Mermaid
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear
Tomorrowland Speedway

We always get all three of us in Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan. For the others, we take turns sitting alone. It's no big deal since we are right behind the others.

HouCuseChickie

Last time we were there, they were saying up to 4 on Peter Pan and up to 3 on Haunted Mansion. In fact, I know all 4 of us rode together on Peter Pan both times we rode in 2010...of course this is 2 adults and 2 small children. Good question though, b/c if we decide to pop in for a weekend for MNSSHP- it will likely only be 3 of us and the 2 seater rides don't play out well when it's 1 adult and 2 young children.

Bparso87

I think all of those rides u can get 3 in if u want. I don't think u can do 3 in HM. I know fr a fact u can't do more then 2 in tomorrow land speed way but all three can get separate cars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom