Which rides only seat two people at the Magic Kingdom?

Ginzuishou

I went to Universal with some friends (five of us total). Having an odd number kind of blows when dealing with rides. Most of the time someone will have to be left on their own with a stranger. Just alternate throughout the day the one who goes solo to make it fair.

openendedsky

I went to Universal with some friends (five of us total). Having an odd number kind of blows when dealing with rides. Most of the time someone will have to be left on their own with a stranger. Just alternate throughout the day the one who goes solo to make it fair.
Five isn't that bad, though. Just split up into two and three.

Ginzuishou

Five isn't that bad, though. Just split up into two and three.

Yup, we told the operators we were parties of two and three on certain rides. That way, no one had to be alone, even though it split the party. Of course some rides whole 6 or more people and then we told them it was a party of five.

build_it

Three of us when about a year and a half ago. Two adults - 5' 4" & 180 lbs, 5'10" & 200lbs, with a 15 year old 5' & 130 lbs. We rode haunted mansion, & peter pan together. As HM is my favorite ride, we did it about a dozen times over our trip. I will say, we learned how to be a 'close' family!

Since the carpets have two rows - no problem there. We did break up for some rides - such as dumbo and the speedway, but we used it as a way to take fun pictures of each other! Try driving a speedway car while holding your camera trying to take a picture of your kid driving behind you. You'll hit the rail... a lot!

No matter what you do, have fun!

bdearl41

Buzz lightyear, Tomorrowland Speedway, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Pooh, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Thunder mountain, Splash mountain, the carpets.

WDW 3

We always traveled with three (only one kid). Seems I was always the odd mom out but that was fine with me.
I really don't see Big Thunder with adults? Even though some rides like Haunted Mansion would fit three we split just for the comfort instead of the squish.

And they never put me with a stranger - I ride alone. In my experience they'll only put you with a stranger on rides with single rider lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom