Which Ride Would You Live In?

Soarin2u

Well I'd seriously would love to live in the ship on PotC or just in one of those buildings that aren't on fire.

Or! If I could up the 20000K submarine at TDS, then yep, mine.

Can I have a pavilion? Morocco. Mine.
3769268_std.jpg

Last edited:

bethymouse

I might make myself a cozy little place on the Liberty Square Riverboat.
Although I love BTMRR, it would be a bit too loud.;)
EE- I'll take my crack at trying to fix the YETI. LOL.:eek:

copcarguyp71

If I lived IN only one ride meaning it was my entire world then the sensible choice is Living with the Land as it has clean water and a food source. Yes, I watch way too much Dual Survival and Survivorman LOL.

Ali Mouse

Great question.
I just realised I have spent the last 15 minutes sitting on the couch seriously considering thiso_O. I think I need a reality check. I think I've decided to move into spaceship earth as sleep on the couch watching the space launch. If I get bored I can go visit the scholars from the other scene or do some painting on the chapel ceiling.

15 minutes-I've been sitting here for 20 and I'm still thinking! Funny!

DougK

Carousel of Progress, final scene.

It would be Christmas everyday and I think eventually I could outscore Grandma at that video game.

And I love pizza.

Oddysey

Ok, I've searched the forum for this and even searched using different terms and found nothing. So I'm interested to know. If you could live in any ride, in any park, what would that be?

For me it would be POTC because it is one of my most favorite rides to go on.

I think it is funny that in fear of the forum police you had to search and make sure that this topic has not yet been discussed. This topic has been discussed but I am not hear to arrest you. Some topics deserve refreshing and this is one of them.

My wife's choice was more interesting than mine. She said she would choose to live in The Land so that she could pick fresh veggies any time for tasty and healthy meals. Strangely I am usually the logical one, but her choice of The Land made much more sense than my choice of spaceship earth. I chose SE simply because I enjoy the ride and could rock to sleep in the Phoenician boat. Her choice is much more practical and sustainable.

Last edited:

mpeters

Original Poster
I think it is funny that in fear of the forum police you had to search and make sure that this topic has not yet been discussed. This topic has been discussed but I am not hear to arrest you. Some topics deserve refreshing and this is one of them.

My wife's choice was more interesting than mine. She said she would choose to live in The Land so that she could pick fresh veggies any time for tasty and healthy meals. Strangely I am usually the logical one, but her choice of The Land made much more sense than my choice of spaceship earth. I chose SE simply because I enjoy the ride and could rock to sleep in the Phoenician boat. Her choice is much more practical and sustainable.

HAHA some people on her are beyond ridiculous being forum police.......armchair captains as someone else pointed out

mouse_luv

Well I'd seriously would love to live in the ship on PotC or just in one of those buildings that aren't on fire.

Or! If I could up the 20000K submarine at TDS, then yep, mine.

Can I have a pavilion? Morroco. Mine.
3769268_std.jpg
Now I that you've mentioned this...If I can't have the HM, I want to live in the Stave Church in the Norway Pavillion!! :)

Uncle Remus

Ok, I've searched the forum for this and even searched using different terms and found nothing. So I'm interested to know. If you could live in any ride, in any park, what would that be?

For me it would be POTC because it is one of my most favorite rides to go on.

Great question. Does favorite park play a factor? I would go with POTC as well if I was only focusing on ride. Factoring in park I'd have to go with something in Epcot. Good restaurants, live music and a nice local bar. I'd set up camp inside Spaceship Earth

mpeters

Original Poster
Great question. Does favorite park play a factor? I would go with POTC as well if I was only focusing on ride. Factoring in park I'd have to go with something in Epcot. Good restaurants, live music and a nice local bar. I'd set up camp inside Spaceship Earth
It's your call. Make one for each category. Like for me:
Ride alone; POTC
Logical: LWL
Park Wise: again LWL / EPCOT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom