Which Ride Would You Live In?

mpeters

Original Poster
Hmmm....

I highly doubt the yeti is willing to room with me, based on certain context clues...

So, I choose...well, that depends...is the ride still operating when I move in?

your choice..........can be still operating, not in existence anymore (ie Mr Toads) or take it a step further and the apocalypse happened.........

DinoInstitute

your choice..........can be still operating, not in existence anymore (ie Mr Toads) or take it a step further and the apocalypse happened.........

Hmm...ok...lets say the apocalypse happened...

Assuming only few people survived, and even fewer decide to live in WDW, I will be pretty lonely. Therefore II choose IASW so I have plenty of happy children to keep my post-apocalyptic spirits up

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Uhh..I already called dibs...soooooo...
Get-off-My-Lawn.jpg

Okay okay fine. Disney's probably set it for demolition soon anyways! -strolls over to Universe of Energy and plays multiple disney movies at once on all the screens-

Universe of Energy + Netflix and Xbox wifi = endless entertainment.

mpeters

Original Poster
Hmm...ok...lets say the apocalypse happened...

Assuming only few people survived, and even fewer decide to live in WDW, I will be pretty lonely. Therefore II choose IASW so I have plenty of happy children to keep my post-apocalyptic spirits up

or slowly drive you insane........

post apocalyptic world for me would be LWL for sure

Uncle Orville

We'll survival wise I would say CoP because I would have a fridge, an oven , a TV, a bathtub and a lot more things that would help me survive. From a fun standpoint I would go with splash I would live In the briar patch with Brer Rabbit.

RayTheFirefly

ToT. And the queue for Everest. And SFR Treehouse. And (pretending it's real and functioning) Space Mountain. So I can fly to all different parts of the universe easily :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom