Which ride did you ride for the first time and get the most scared?

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
I was wondering the ride every one rode for the first time and got the most scared from . For me it would be Dinasour from Animal Kingdom the picture was so priceless I had to buy it. I love the ride now but then it was scary!!

greebomusic

Tower of Terror. Being afraid of heights\falling, it took several adult beverages before I was brave enough to ride. It scared the bejeebus out of me but I plan on riding it again!

WDW2010

The Tower of Terror for sure. Expedition Everest is a close one too, my next trip I need to conquer Rockin Roller Coaster

Dads 2 Boys

Alien Encounter!!!! I'm 40 and still the scariest thing I've ever been on. True Disney magic tricking your brain into thinking it's real.

MansionGoer13z

When I was 5 in 1986 Haunted Mansion. I saw the decompisition in the Gracy painting and yeah that was it for me. Either kept my face burried in my mother's or father's shoulder the whole ride through. Now its my one of my faves.

Brandon.

Alien Encounter!!!! I'm 40 and still the scariest thing I've ever been on. True Disney magic tricking your brain into thinking it's real.

I have to agree 100% I am still scared from when my mom took me on that when I was little... When I went back and stepped into stich I started to panic

powlessfamily4

Mission Space Extreme. Not because it is a "scary thrill ride" but more because I couldn't breathe due to the pressure on my chest and I thought I was going to pass out! I am never riding it again.

plaz10

Can i pick EVERY ride except for It's a Small World?

Seriously...my first trip, I was in 3rd grade...I was terrified to ride everything. Every ride I closed my eyes on, closed my ears on, scared! Even Peter Pan's Flight - no joke. My parents are still surprised to this day that now I ride everything and I'm totally obsessed with the place!

I was pretty scared on Haunted Mansion. In the stretching room the words "foolish mortals" pretty much terrified me. So I would make that my pick!

Wallie821

For me it had to be Tower of Terror, but its been a long 10 years since I have been to the World.

This trip (45 days away) I will be doing Rock and Roll and Dinosaur for the first time

Kristamouse

Countdown to Extinction...I was 23 with my husband, brother and sister-in-law and it was our 1st trip to AK...we though Dino was another dark ride...um NO! It was fun and is the only ride picture I have ever purchased becuase I the look on my face! I was scared!
Got a taste again when my 5 year old daughter, who loved ToT and all of the costers, rode it with me and she FREAKED! I felt bad and we had to talk her down for about an hour afterwards...now she tells other kids ToT was fun and the dino ride was scary:)

JafarMaleficent

Space Mountain. First time I remember riding it was 2009 and I was in the back with my fiance in front of me. I was saying the entire time I don't like rides in the dark. She laughed at me the entire time. I still say that when I ride it to this day, and she still laughs.

pintraderpayee

I was 37 the first time I experienced Alien Encounter and it scared the mess out of me! It was the feeling of being unable to run that really did it for me. When that thing "breathed" on me, I outscreamed every teenager in there!

37 days until we are Orlando bound for Grad Nite 2011 with 7 high school seniors!:hammer:

Toss up between Dinosaur and Tower of Terror.

Tower of Terror the anticipation and wait killed me...

Dinosaur the actual ride was suprisingly scary the first time.

That's So Raven

For me I would have to say Tower of Terror and Dinosaur. I haven't rode ToT since the very 1st time I ever did it when I was 12. Dinosaur just freaked me out how close that T-Rex popped out at me. I will definitely be riding both when I get there in May though. I have never been on Rockin Rollercoaster sonI may need to conquer that fear as well this time around.

bgraham34

I remember when I was younger I was afraid to go on the Haunted Mansion. Just the name scared me at the time and I was 9 i think.

DisneyPrincess5

Funny actually-the Haunted Mansion used to completely scare the crap out of me until I was like 21 :ROFLOL: but now it's one of my absolute favorites!!!
Aaaaand Dinosaur still scares me.

bjlc57

I still don't do two rides..

I have never done Rock N Rollercoster.. or everest.. and I don't ever see me doing Everest EVER. not that "open space" over nothing.. not unless I have two or three sets of clothes to change into..

I can do Thunder Mountain all day long.. but you are always on the Moutain.. what I can't stand is when you are over nothing. and being a big moose like me, I don't want anything to break.. and have me fail out over nothing..

but last year we rode Tower of Terror and really really liked it..

and with Soaring , because of my wife's scooter.. we always were in the low glider.. meaning never more then 5 or 6 feet off the ground..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom