Which resort hotel to choose

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Per una prenotazione di sola camera, Disney chiederà un acconto di una notte, mentre il resto dovrà essere versato all'arrivo. Per le prenotazioni di pacchetti, con i biglietti, Disney richiede un deposito di $200 e il resto dovrà essere versato 30 giorni prima dell'arrivo. Per il Cigno e il Delfino dipenderà se prenoterai tramite Disney Travel Company o direttamente con l'hotel. La prenotazione tramite Disney offre gli stessi termini dei propri hotel.

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
thank you very much for the information, however and I apologize it is not the right place to ask for the Universal parks perhaps it is not possible to make the advance payment or perhaps even by taking a hotel + ticket package if it can be done with an uplift site that I don't know a sort of installment plan, I'm interested in paying everything before arrival. I would prefer it. I'm trying to figure out if this is also for universal

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
You should be able to go to the Universal Orlando website and look up hotels then book hotels and tickets etc from there

MaxDrake79

Original Poster
Guys, I'm constantly changing my mind, I was almost convinced about the Dolphin but I read somewhere that some non-Disney hotels, I don't know if this applies, which is why they might no longer allow early entry for 2024, furthermore the loss of some Disney advantages even sw less than the past. And how does it work with genie+? Does this also apply to partner hotels even before the opening of the parks? How confusing😂😂😂

NelleBelle

Swan and Dolphin have early theme park entry and extra evening hours, just like every other Disney deluxe resort. All Disney resorts and certain partner/Good Neighbor hotels also have early theme park entry. The only thing Swan and Dolphin don’t give you is drop off at the Magic kingdom gates (you get dropped off at the ticket and transportation center and take the monorail or ferry to the gates). I also don’t think you get the option to purchase discounted Magic bands from Swan and Dolphin. But other than those things, no real difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom