Which Princess breakfast (meal) is the BEST??

jessnic95

Original Poster
I have three little ones (2 boys 5 and 7, and a daughter 4) and we will be visiting WDW this September. I would love to do a Princess meal with the kids and was hoping for some feedback from the expects (THAT's YOU!!)! I know there is one in MK and also in Epcot - Any suggestions?!

We also did the Crystal Palace POOH dinner last year with the boys and was wondering if anyone would recommend any of the other character meals (Liberty Town?) over that one (in addition to the Pricess meal of course)! Thanks in advance for all your helpful wisdom!!:)

Ingrid

Hello there,

We were there last August and had made a reservation for the Princess Breakfast at Akershus Restaurant. We have a four and six year old. They both loved it. Snow White was the absolute best - she was so sweet. The food was great, I really enjoyed that meal. It started with a small buffet of fruits and danishes and things, and then they had a plate of potatoes, sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs served to each table. The potatoes were sooo good. The princesses that visited us were Snow White, Pocahontas, Mary Poppins, Mulan and they also had a little meet and greet with Belle in her beautiful ballgown. Cute - and I can't resist those pictures that they have taken, but they are pretty pricey and I kick myself later for buying them. As if I don't take enough pics myself. Anyways, it was a nice breakfast.

Ingrid

Ingrid

...sorry, missed the second question...

We really enjoyed the dinner at Chef Mickeys in the Contemporary Resort. The food was pretty good, but the characters were great. They were being pretty wacky - we had a dance competition going on between Goofy and either Chip or Dale (I forget who's who). They made us laugh!

Ingrid

Orlando Jonez

I have three little ones (2 boys 5 and 7, and a daughter 4) and we will be visiting WDW this September. I would love to do a Princess meal with the kids and was hoping for some feedback from the expects (THAT's YOU!!)! I know there is one in MK and also in Epcot - Any suggestions?!

We also did the Crystal Palace POOH dinner last year with the boys and was wondering if anyone would recommend any of the other character meals (Liberty Town?) over that one (in addition to the Pricess meal of course)! Thanks in advance for all your helpful wisdom!!:)
Norway's breakfast is the BEST!! (even for adults w/o children)

The Liberty Tree Tavern is also a hit. They serve the food 'family style' and it's very good.

coltow

My son and nephew (both 2) loved the Cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fare. They also really enjoyed Liberty Tree Tavern, Donald's Breakfastasarous and Hollywood & Vine. My husband also really enjoys LTT more for the food than the characters although he doesn't miss an opportunity to say hi to Chip & Dale.

mouselvrmom

We do really love the princess breakfast at Akerhaus, but if you have never eaten at Cinderella's Royal Table, it really is worth trying at least once. The wait staff does a great job making you feel special & it really is a neat experience. Not to mention if you get in before the park opens, you can take castle pictures with no one in them & when you get done with breakfast you can head to fantasyland before the lines get long.

We also love liberty tree tavern and crystal palace. We tried cape may cafe for breakfast & it was excellent, the characters really took a lot of time with us.

Tiggerfanatic

DD17 and I did Akershus for lunch and really enjoyed it. Liked the food (DD had the best BBQ pork I've ever tasted), and the Princesses spent a lot of time at each table. We saw Ariel, Alice, Jasmine, Aurora and Belle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom