Which park need to really expand?

which Disney park needs to really expand?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Epcot

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 35 34.7%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 58 57.4%
  • Disneyland Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • California Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adv.bluedude

Animal Kingdom is not an park like MK, its a wildlife reserve.

Attractions:

Shows:

Festival of the Lion King
Flights of Wonder
Tusker Acrobats
Finding Nemo the Musical
Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade

Rides

Dinosouar
Kali River Rapids
Kiliminjaro Safaris
Triceratop Spin
Primeval Whirl

Comming soon...
Australlia

What about EE?

ErickainPA

AK also doesn't have a lot for expectant mothers either. The safari was out for me because the doctor said it was a little bit rough.

Personally I went on the Safari while pregnant and had no issues at all.

------------------------------

We always considered AK a half day park, one year we actually made it a full day park for us before we had to head to the hotel to catch our bus. We saw the parade finally, Nemo, Lion King and other areas. We took our time, we always avoid the rapids though, hate to be wet while walking around.

JohnLocke

Personally I went on the Safari while pregnant and had no issues at all.

------------------------------

We always considered AK a half day park, one year we actually made it a full day park for us before we had to head to the hotel to catch our bus. We saw the parade finally, Nemo, Lion King and other areas. We took our time, we always avoid the rapids though, hate to be wet while walking around.

Yeah, I don't really see why the Safari would be rough on you while pregnant. The jeep doesn't really get too much rougher than you can get in a regular car.

Demeter Tess

DHS. I haven't had a reason to visit in years. Though I also look forward to AK expanding, I'm always up for seeing animals, and would choose it any day over DHS.

Bravo 229

Animal Kingdom, for sure. MK could use another ride in Adventureland or Frontierland to plus the park. EPCOT could use an overhaul in FW, with WoL, UoE and Imagination getting some love. DHS could use another attraction or two in the back of the park. And I'm not too familiar with DL or DCA, but I know they are recieving some new attractions in the coming year. Just from what I've stated here, these parks are doing fine with what they have. But Animal Kingdom seems like its missing something. I like AK, but it could use an attraction in the Camp Minnie Mickey area. It needs something else to draw more visitors to the park, and spread out the guests in the park. Lines would even out with the addition of one or two more rides on the other side of the park, and would draw people to the other side of the park, away from Dinoland and Asia, where I see the most traffic when I'm there.

Scooter

Hollywood Studios.

There's no good counter service places and if it weren't for Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller coaster I wouldn't even bother going there.

Dragonrider1227

I voted for DHS. It has so much potential that isn't met. Anyone else want to see something in Pixar Place not Toy Story related? Maybe Wall-E or the Incredibles?

I first voted AK but might be changing my mind towards DHS. There really is so much that could be done with that place but they just like keeping things the way they are I guess. They need to create another thrill ride and expand the Backlot Tour, make it longer, add new props, and trash Catastrophe Canyon and create a new disaster scenario.

tinkatpotc

My vote is for Animal Kingdom for one reason and one reason only...It is so large and so open that it the hottest of the four parks. I would like to see some sort of transportation to take you to the different areas and a few more enclosed spaces. I love the nature and the experience you get at AK but I would enjoy it more if by noon I wasn't dying to shade myself.

wolf359

My vote is for Animal Kingdom for one reason and one reason only...It is so large and so open that it the hottest of the four parks. I would like to see some sort of transportation to take you to the different areas and a few more enclosed spaces. I love the nature and the experience you get at AK but I would enjoy it more if by noon I wasn't dying to shade myself.

Yeah, nature would be a lot nicer if we didn't have to actually go outside to see it. Oh, wait...

Animaniac93-98

I voted AK since:

- It lacks enough attractions to justify operating at night (and by "night" I mean after 5pm most of the year)
- There's nothing to offset the closing of EE required to fix the effects
- It hasn't had anything new in 4 years
- Table service dining options are very limited
- No night time show

rkelly42

I would have to go with AK as well, but my heart would like to have a couple new countries added to Epcot. That is only because I love the park.

Master Gracey 5

It was close but I voted AK. I still enjoy DHS in its current condition and will go back on multiple days just to ride my favorites again. AK always ends up being a one day stop for me and thats it. More attractions would help make it worth revisiting during my trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom