Which Park is #1 for you?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Easy...Magic Kingdom...I enjoy Epcot and AK alot but can easily spend an entire vacation JUST at the MK....and maybe be teleported to Le Cellier and Boma just during mealtimes...hee hee...:king: Plunk me in Cinderella's Suite for a week and I am a very happy princess....ok so think I could handle 3 weeks there without any complaints...:lookaroun:sohappy:

lbrad

For me it is MK ... so many memories (past, present & future)

For DH EPCOT ... close second for me now that I am over 21 ;)

Dad 2 M & M

Animal Kingdom

It is a hidden park really. Its not just about the rides. Its the ambience, the place you can go and feel you left the country.. So many hidden paths,gift shops are different than any other park. Found things there that were not on any other parks gift shops. Tre of life is amazing and to think of all the hours these guys spent on making something truly fantastic. and people just skip right on buy it to ride the rides. It is not a half day park. We spend 2 full days there every visit.

MK for the child in us all..
I would agree but would add I always feel like so much more could be done there. Maybe will Fantasyland is complete the powers that be will focus on Ak. The economy should be better by then and revenues should be as well.

Walt Disney1955

I am probably in the VAST minority, but Magic Kingdom is my LEAST favorite park. Last time we went to WDW for one week, we spent a half-day there. It is overcrowded and feels like it's increasingly INTENDED to be "kiddie," rather than appeal to everyone. When we go we try to focus on off-the-beaten path things like Hall of Presidents, Country Bears, Mickey's Philharmagic ... the kinds of things you can't find at other Disney theme parks. Increasingly, Magic Kingdom (and even WDW in general) feels like a mall with some rides that can be found other places.

Just out of curiousity, where are these other places that these rides can be found? Disneyland I guess you could say, but in all honesty what do you mean it feels like a "mall"?

rcja

(Epcot) ...needs some TLC.

EPCOT Center needs a vast overhaul of the Future World pavilions. It would really be a grand thing if somebody like Apple, or perhaps a group of sponsors could create a new "Horizons"-style attraction. The entire area needs more of the synthesis it had when first opened to the public. Build a fifth gated theme park and put the willy-nilly thrill rides there. Use the space and the audience at EPCOT for something special; something people will remember long after the show building is demolished.

SulleyanBoo

I would have to say The Magic Kingdom. There is nothing better than walking down mainstreet and seeing that castle not to mention that i've seen "Wishes" firework spectacular 5-10 times and still cry everytime. :eek: All the "famous mountains ( splash, space, and big thunder ) give you such a Disney feeling.

I still have a major love for all 3 other parks. Disney World is just the best all around for millions of different reasons. :D

DoleWhipper

Hands down...

EPCOT!

Before I started making trips to disneyworld on my own as an adult, I HATED EPCOT. I didn't see the point of it, and I thought it was the dullest thing ever. No exciting rides. No exciting anything. It was like going to school...while at Disney...no thank you.

Then I got to experience Disney as an adult, and realized that not only was EPCOT a whole different kind of park, it was the kind of park I NEEDED when Magic Kingdom was just too...magical...for me. Hard to explain, but it's the truth. Now, I look forward to the F&W festival each year and have my own traditions/must-sees/secrets within the park. Honestly, I think it is a park made more for grown ups that's a little less magical and a little more practical and relaxing, and I'm so glad I gave it another shot.

My favorite ride? Easy.
Spaceship Earth :) (I really hated it as a kid...now I fantasize about the smell of Rome burning when I'm needing a Disney fix...lol)

:wave:

cheezbat

DISNEYLAND!!! :D

Ok ok I know...you guys are talking WDW parks.

Magic Kingdom. So many great memories. Closest thing to the original too. Though seriously, Disneyland owns MK in so many categories it's not even funny.

As for the other parks, sadly, they go exactly in order of when they were built.

Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom

It's too bad that the other gates just don't seem to come anywhere close to the appeal of the MK.

DisneyJunkie

Without any hesitation.....Magic Kingdom. It's for good reason that many people (ignorant or otherwise) typically refer to just this particular park as "Disney World". It succeeds the most in bringing out the child in you and has the most with the characters we love. The other three parks seem to be more "Disney Channel World" than anything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom