Which Park is #1 for you?

HouCuseChickie

The battle for me is between Epcot and Magic Kingdom. MK has an edge b/c of how I feel when I make that first turn onto MSUSA and see the castle directly in front of me for the first time. It's that moment where I'm suddenly a kid again. :) ...and this is why MK is ALWAYS our first stop. *OK- there was one time when we tried Epcot first and one time when we did DHS first and nothing with those trips felt right.

Mickey2minnie1

MK for my DS 14, DD 9, and me. We could stay just in Fantasyland all day. My DS 14 wants to work for Disney. Other DS 11 likes DHS for the thrill rides.

PartOfYourWorld

Well I'm going to go against the norm here and say Hollywood Studios. I love the movies and I love the atmosphere of HS. Plus the Tower of Terror is here and it's my favorite ride. But the best part of this park is the Citizens of Hollywood. I could just come here and watch them all day and not ride a single thing. It's definitely what makes this park my favorite.

With MK in a very close second of course because it is where it all started :)

rkelly42

I will have to say Epcot with MK a very close second. I just enjoy epcot for the fact that they have some really good rides, really good food and a great nighttime show in illuminations. WS is a really nice way to spend the day walking through the different countries, very relaxing.

KingdomofDreams

Choosing one out of four different and amazing parks is not easy! I love them all! But I had to think, if I was in Orlando for one day, and had only that one day, which park would I choose? I know it would be Magic Kingdom. It has the greatest concentration of my favorite rides - Pirates, Splash Mountain, HM, Peter Pan, Space Mountain, COP, and many others. And nothing, but nothing, beats walking onto Main Street USA and just breathing it all in... the sight of the castle, the music, the delicious smells...

But, if there was any way I could make it happen, I would also find a way to fit in some time at Epcot. I love Epcot and it has a lot of magic for me also. There aren't as many rides that capture my imagination anymore, but the overall park experience is still there. And what's a visit to WDW without standing under the geosphere, hearing the music there, and then taking a grand ride on SSE?!

The Empress Lilly

By a small margin, the Magic Kingdom. Still the fairest of them all.

Classic EPCOT came very close. The current Epcot is great, but boring.

I love the other two parks too. The Studios are full of pixie dust to me. AK endlessly fascinates me, even if there is something about that park that's lacking, although I can never figure out just quite what.

PRNCSAurora

Definitely MK. It is something about walking through that tunnel onto Main Street that just makes my heart race. If I'm anywhere near Disney, even for a day, I try to make it to MK.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Magic Kingdom will always be my favorite, no matter if I'm with adults or my little brother.

After that I will say that I LOVE the feel of DHS. Love, love, love!! So, the remaining three would be DHS> AK> Epcot.

jlevis

The Magic Kingdom hands down. That first view down Main Street and seeing Cinderella Castle, there is nothing else like it. EPCOT comes in second but it just doesn't have that same "magical" feeling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom