• Typhoon Lagoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • River Country

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spaceship Earth

Account Suspended
Original Poster
This is just a poll thread to find out which park people (you guys) seem to enjoy more. Please select a park above below please tell why you enjoy this park. I prefer Epcot, only because it has my favorite ride there. But I also prefer MGM, for RnRc and Tot. What do you guys like?:veryconfu :lol: :) I will also included water parks in the list, if your a water park fan.

Also, could someone tell me why you need to download the vidoes at www.digital-disney.com ? I can't watch videos anymore.

NowInc

Wrong section..this should have gone in either general discussion or WDWMagic Academy awards..but we'll move it for you ;)

Oh...and i Love MGM :)

Samwayla

Magic Kingdom is my favorite. Just b/c I have grown up with that park. I love it. I like all the others too but there is just so much "Magic" at the Magic Kingdom.

dalton30720

I like Magic Kingdom the best. I can remember walking down Mainstreet as a kid. And now that I have my own kids, I'm reliving it through them. Our 2nd favorite is the Studios.

CDavid

I voted Downtown Disney, believe it or not! It's always been such a magical part of the "world". :)

I do love Epcot, though. MK is, well, the Magic Kingdom - of course I love it. The studios are great too, and AK is beautiful. :confused:

...Can I vote five times?

GGG1

I have to go with EPCOT. Spaceship Earth is one of my favorite rides of all-time and I love the fact that it is so spread out and typically not jam packed.

Spaceship Earth

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Sorry.

Geez I can't do anything right here. :( Sorry for putting a laughing face. I'm just use to useing different smiley's. Didn't think i would get questioned for it. Sorry is this better. :)

DisneyrazZ

I like MGM the best b/c I am into the performing arts. I used to want to dance for Disney, but I would never be able to live down there...hehe...and MGM has the best theming in my opinion. It is all centered around movies and music :animwink:

~DisneyrazZ~

DisJosh

I would have to say Magic Kingdom...although MGM and Epcot are tied at a very very close second. It's really dificult for me to pick one...basically I chose Magic Kingdom just because it's home to 2 of my favorite rides: Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain. :D

Frank4669

1)MK - Has to be, it's where the MAGIC started and continues today.
2)EPCOT - We also love Spaceship Earth and that quiet we need it once and a while.
3)MGM oops...DS - Just a great Park.
4)AK - Our kids love it, it's growing on us.

.....and I do like those smiles too. :lol: :D :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom