• Blizzard Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typhoon Lagoon

• River Country

• Total voters

disneydiehard

I visisted Disney World for the first time three years ago. Epcot was the first place we visited. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - EPCOT was a 100 times better than I ever could have imagined and will forever be my favorite park.

:sohappy:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I have to go with Magic Kingdom. To me, it is the very heart of Disney World, and has (by far) the most must-see attractions out of all of WDW. Disney Studios has a handful of worthwhile attractions, as does EPCOT. But Animal Kingdom has less than a handful that I consider worth seeing (at least for the time being).

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
My vote goes to MGM. love this park because it has my favorite rides in it Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster. Magic Kingdom comes in a close second though.

jcmayid

I like Animal Kingdom cause of all the beautiful scenary, it is quite nice to go and just walk around and see how cool they made this place look.

FatBoy976

MK. Sorry, have to go with the classic. There is stuff I love about every park, but there's just something about being in the MK.

Spaceship Earth

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Cool

It looks like mostly everyone loves Magic Kingdom more than anything. That's pretty cool. Keep voting. And I want to know also who voted for Downtown Disney. Not to make fun of them, just to know their opinion.:)

ToTBellHop

Animal Kingdom is my favorite...followed by MGM, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, and Downtown Disney.

goofyfan13

This is truely a hard one to pick because all of the parks are so awesome. I love MGM though, the rides and the theming are awesome. In second I like Magic Kingdom and Epcot (tie) and 3rd Animal Kingdom. I love the water parks too but I'm more of a ride person and being able to stay at the parks past dark.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom