which one would you choose?

mrs moon

Original Poster
Hi for a family of three 2 adults and 1 child (10).. Grand Floridian standard room, Contemporary standard room or Beach Club one bed suite& concierge....thank you in advance...

DarthVader

Sith Lord
For me the decision is easy, the Contemporary. Mostly because I've always wanted to stay there and next year that dream will come true (Lord willing). Besides being cool looking, having a monorail go through it, I think one big advantage the Contemporary has over the other two is its proximity to MK, since your child is 10, the Magic Kingdom park will most likely be the one park you spend the most time at. MK is walking distance from the contemporary and/or on the monorail line if you choose not to walk.

ToTBellHop

I didn't actually care for the Contemporary. The walk to MK is nice, of course, but the resort itself...meh?

I would get the bigger room at Beach Club with the better pool (which the average 10-year old would love) and the ability to walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. You also get Fantasia Gardens mini golf thrown in.

aw14

We have stayed in the main tower at the contemporary and absolutely loved it. You cannot beat the convenience if you are a MK family.

mbtohill

I would say Beach Club. The one bedroom suites are plenty big for your family and there is not a better pool complex on property for a 10 year old to explore and enjoy. Bus service to MK is very quick and convenient and as already mentioned it's a 5 minute walk to EPCOT and an easy boat ride to HS.

HUGE FAN's of the Beach Club!

DABIGCHEEZ

I didn't actually care for the Contemporary. The walk to MK is nice, of course, but the resort itself...meh?

I would get the bigger room at Beach Club with the better pool (which the average 10-year old would love) and the ability to walk to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios. You also get Fantasia Gardens mini golf thrown in.

My thoughts exactly... never stayed at Contemporary myself, but visited friends that were staying there. And.. MEH is about right. Do not like the DVC room theming either... we will never stay there.

The pool at Beach Club blows away Contemporary pool also.

Epcot-Rules

I've stayed at all the deluxe and I love BC or BW because we love the Epcot area. Contemporary is not great, but nice. I would pick GF if your a MK family. I no i'll get flamed for this but the Polly was my least favorite of all Disney resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom