Which one you prefer

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Epcot

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Much as I love MK take away the Pirates and the mountains, and Im sorry but whats left does not exactly get my juices flowing.
Epcot on the otherhand I just love it all, even that unimaginative pavillion called the UK. Its a culture thang!! And at no time are my opinions influenced by the availability of draught Becks.:slurp:

hayuk

I voted for Epcot because we always seem to end up there more often than the other parks when we go. However, if I had only one day to visit, I would spend the daylight hours at MK and go to EPCOT after dark. For me there is nothing like EPCOT after dark.

spectrofan

Original Poster
Ok, after readung all your answers I think I finally chose one, I really love MK the rides and spectromagic parade:D bur I will go with Epcot because i love the music there, the rides and who can forget Reflections on Earth:sohappy: and the food:slurp:
Well I hope I made the right choice *cross fingers* see you all around!!!

goofyfan13

I went with Magic Kingdom since I have loved that park when I was younger. I didn't like EPCOT as much as long. Don't get me wrong I LOVE EPCOT now but MK has more memories and I love the rides they have there.

kaos

Once I turned 15, I just couldn't get into MK as much as Epcot. I'm all about discovering new things and having new experiences, and quite honestly, in the past 12 years, there really haven't been lots of new things to do in MK, just the same stuff (and ever since Mr. Toad has crashed into his last train, it's really been a sad place for me to go... all my best memories are of Mr. Toad) Epcot has changed more since it opened, not all for the better, but there just seems to be more adult things to do there... I have to go with Epcot, unless my girlfriend reads this, then I'll say MK. But, in all honesty, it's not a really fair question... making us pick between two classics, how dare ye...

craziebabie1

I voted for Magic Kingdom. Although I love Epcot. There is still no feeling in the world like walking through the front gates of the Magic Kingdom.:)

disneydudette

MK <------- but i'm still a kid:p

theres just more to do there...in my opinion....like more rides.....epcot to me is more educational:fork: ....lol...jk...I sitill enjoy epcot..TT is one of my favs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom