Which of the following highly rated WDW restaurants has the best Food Quality?

Which of the following highly rated WDW restaurants has the best Food Quality?

• Flying Fish

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Sanaa

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Raglan Road

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Jiko

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Ohana

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Victoria and Albert's

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • Skipper Canteen

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Tiffins

• The Hollywood Brown Derby

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Le Celier

• Total voters

Lord Starwalker

Original Poster
Which of the following highly rated WDW restaurants has the best Food Quality? So ignore theme, service, etc. Think only about the quality of the food offered.

Weather_Lady

I haven't dined at all of those restaurants (most notably V&A), so I don't know that my vote for "Tiffins" is entitled to full faith and credit. Alongside Tiffins, however, three of the other restaurants on the list -- Sanaa, Raglan Road, and Skipper Canteen -- have served me some of the best meals I've ever had on Disney property.

Last edited:

Hockey89

(Far better, even, than some of the signatures: in fact, my worst-ever meal at WDW, with abysmal service and poorly executed and incorrect entrees, was at California Grill!)
lol that must have been horrible since you can't let it go lol... I had a similar experience there as well....

We were seated at a blah table.... I ordered a bottle of nice wine and as my wife was in the rest room they offered us a new table.... It was just tacky.... Her roast Chicken was hammered.... The sushi could have been from prepacked at shaws…. Kids running around as their hippie parents just read.... I gave them the business....

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
the ONLY consistently good thing about Cali Grill is brunch which they are currently not doing...and keep raising the price on

Weather_Lady

lol that must have been horrible since you can't let it go lol... I had a similar experience there as well....

I'm sorry to be a broken record, but yes... I'm still not over my breakup with California Grill. ;) I'll try to vent less about it here, and keep it between me and my food therapist.

[*NOTE: I edited my earlier post to delete the California Grill reference. The OP hadn't put it on the list, so I shouldn't even have brought it up.]

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
That is very much individualized besides some on the list actualy don't get that good of reviews so not sure how they are high rated.

I'd say V&A would win every time for quality food.
However I'm not willing to spend the money, the atmosphere seems too fancy for my personality, and if there's nothing on the menu that appeals to me it really does not matter if the food is high quality I will not like it.

Personally of the ones on the list I like Skipper Canteen and Le Cellier but I know many others don't think they are worth while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom