Which Marvel movies to watch before Worlds of Marvel on Wish?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I haven't seen that many Marvel movies but are there certain ones I should watch before Worlds of Marvel?

Also, will they have the "show" for pirate night? What about the show at Arrendelle on pirate night? I'm not sure which restaurant we will have for that night yet but just curious.

EOD K9

Is this a four or three nighter? We did a four nighter and on pirate night they did not have the in restaurant performance. We never saw any Marvel movies and we enjoyed it.

jme

For Pirates Night, the show will not be performing if it is a 4N+ sailing, but it will on 3N sailings. The same is true for Animators Palate on the other ships for example.

Basically, every restaurant will have its "standard" offering on nights 1-3 (menu, show, etc.) and on nights 4+ the menu will be the same in all restaurants, and no "shows" will be performed.

For example, on the Fantasy, on a 7N cruise, you will get (in some variation of rotation)
Royal Court, Enchanted Garden, Animator's Palate, Pirates Menu, Prince and Princess Dinner Menu, Captain's Gala Dinner Menu, Sea Ya Real Soon Menu (unless you are on a specialty cruise like Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, etc then one of those will be replaced with a respectively themed menu)

For 3N sailings, pirate night will happen but without the alternate menu.

Hope this helps

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom