Which is the best Epcot ride?

What is the best Epcot ride

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

I had to go with Soarin' - the current, unchanged version. There's just something both magical and relaxing about this attraction, from the moment your ride vehicle lifts into the air, when that grand score starts playing, and you're off to beautiful parts of California, enjoying the sites and scents........and ending up in Disneyland. It's the ride I always look forward to the most when I walk into Epcot. I'm not too thrilled at hearing that terrific score is going bye-bye with the updated version.

Clamman73

Anything....BEFORE 1994.....
fist-bump.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
At this point I'm voting for Ellen...... Not because its good, but because the only reason worth going to EPCOT is World Showcase, which makes you really tired. So you need a 45 minute AC nap.

bethymouse

Test Track is the most fun and thrilling to me. I do like Soarin, but I guess I'm more of a thrill-type junkie.:jawdrop:
I also enjoy Mission Space, but I could take it or leave it. The classic rides are wonderful, but they sure do need some love and attention... in fact the entire park does ( I miss Maelstrom, but looking forward to Frozen Ever After).:(:D I like all of the "rides", but Magic Kingdom has the most options for coasters and such.:p Here's hoping EPCOT gets something new and exciting soon.;)

BritishHoosier

Spaceship Earth! It's just a wonderful ride and is so nostalgic for me. It reminds me of being younger riding it together with my family. The planetarium scene at the end is just breathtaking :)

MerlinTheGoat

Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land are the only two i'd even consider voting for from the current Epcot ride roster. SSE definitely gets my vote between the two, but i'm incredibly fond of Land in its own way as well (poor condition though it's currently in). So a very special silver medal nod for it among the current rides.

Go back 20 or so years to when Horizons, World of Motion and the original Imagination were still operating and you'd have one hell of a battle between those and SSE (even more of an epic fight with pre-2007 SSE's superior script, soundtrack and descent sequence). It would be almost impossible for me to choose the best among any of those four, they all easily stand among some of the greatest Disney rides ever built.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom